Home

What is EA doing to prevent ip booting and lag glitchers for Madden 25?

This is a discussion on What is EA doing to prevent ip booting and lag glitchers for Madden 25? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2013, 05:53 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: What is EA doing to prevent ip booting and lag glitchers for Madden 25?

Can you please list the proper router settings for the best protection possible?
Old 09-07-2013, 07:10 AM   #58
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEANFIDDLER
Can you please list the proper router settings for the best protection possible?
Keep resetting your IP, it helps...a lot. Avoid parties with people other than those you trust. When it does happen, call your ISP, let thm know what's going on. The more times they're notified the more incentive they'll had to add some kind of safeguards. Finally there is software out there to counteract this, but you do have to pay for it.
Old 09-07-2013, 03:38 PM   #59
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
It definitely helps, however if someone wants to get you they will by having multiple people do it to you.
I never knew how many losers existed in this world until I saw this comment.

MULTIPLE people help people cheat on computer games????

All I can say is wow.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:54 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
I know they are not totally ignoring it because I went to the ea sports forums and people are on their requesting to be unbanned. I know a few dudes that were banned on NCAA. Its hard to police it all but they are not just ignoring it. For me? I play only friends or offline
I am not so sure I can believe what you are saying because if you look at the top 100 the same obvious ip booters are at the top of the list in plain view and nothing is happening. When I see those clowns get their stats reset and banned I will begin to have faith but until then I still think that EA just does not care!
Old 09-10-2013, 09:09 AM   #61
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: What is EA doing to prevent ip booting and lag glitchers for Madden 25?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
I never knew how many losers existed in this world until I saw this comment.

MULTIPLE people help people cheat on computer games????

All I can say is wow.
Cheaters in sports games are really small fish in a very big pond. Now in the world of RPGs....there are people who sink BIG BIG bucks into those games and the big spenders will form small powerful groups and these are the types that would work together to cheat. Those are the guys who need serious psychological help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2013, 11:08 AM   #62
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll2tide
Cheaters in sports games are really small fish in a very big pond. Now in the world of RPGs....there are people who sink BIG BIG bucks into those games and the big spenders will form small powerful groups and these are the types that would work together to cheat. Those are the guys who need serious psychological help.
I think anyone who makes a conscious effort to cheat in games and goes through any effort to do so is a massive loser and need psychological help lol

I can understand in Madden coming across some plays that are money but going on YouTube to watch videos on how to exploit the AI and labbing for hours on end to perfect these exploits could do with some guidance.

Spending bucks on machines to kick your opponent off on any game is about as lame as anything IMO.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:50 AM   #63
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

If you continuously try to boot someone from a game and fail will that person get removed from the game for "grieving".

This happened last night when the game kept stalling out but my router wouldn't let him boot me. Wasn't sure if he was trying to boot me or not

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »