Home

Madden NFL 25 Trade Value Analysis

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Trade Value Analysis within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2013, 12:16 PM   #9
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 25 Trade Value Analysis

Jags trade for Foles, why? They have a young QB in Gabbert, they have Henne and Kafka. Then factor they are looking at a top 5 draft pick again.

Why trade for Foles? Since the trade was done, do the Jags now release one of their other QB's? Does the team now build around Foles, bypassing any top QB's in the draft?

Will the team use any top QB's in draft as a bargaining chip to get more draft picks?

Why would the Eagles trade Foles when their Teams Needs list QB as their top need. Doesn't fit the scheme? But Vick is in his 30's and has an injury history.
-------------------------
Wondering about the Ai logic in the draft and if that was been tweaked. As other have stated, seen something that made me say, huh?
------------------------

Ai depth chart logic? Teams usually have a Veteran QB as their #2. Did not see that a lot in '13. Teams has their starter and rookie back-ups.

Ai teams have the MAX number of players for Pre-Season? Would like to know that. Always had starters playing different positions in 2nd half of Pre-Season Games. smh

Last edited by Step2001; 08-22-2013 at 12:18 PM.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:54 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
They did but you had to have a guy on the block for them to do it. They also would put guys on the block as well.
The cpu proposed trades for players not on the block but it's mainly after the first season. I know this because I received offers for jacquizz Rodgers after I rushed for over 500 yards with him as a back up
Old 08-22-2013, 01:21 PM   #11
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Step2001
Jags trade for Foles, why? They have a young QB in Gabbert, they have Henne and Kafka. Then factor they are looking at a top 5 draft pick again.

Why trade for Foles? Since the trade was done, do the Jags now release one of their other QB's? Does the team now build around Foles, bypassing any top QB's in the draft?

Will the team use any top QB's in draft as a bargaining chip to get more draft picks?

Why would the Eagles trade Foles when their Teams Needs list QB as their top need. Doesn't fit the scheme? But Vick is in his 30's and has an injury history.
-------------------------
Wondering about the Ai logic in the draft and if that was been tweaked. As other have stated, seen something that made me say, huh?
------------------------

Ai depth chart logic? Teams usually have a Veteran QB as their #2. Did not see that a lot in '13. Teams has their starter and rookie back-ups.

Ai teams have the MAX number of players for Pre-Season? Would like to know that. Always had starters playing different positions in 2nd half of Pre-Season Games. smh
I'm pretty sure that was a user initiated trade by the guys over at EA. Ever since Chip Kelly announced Vick would be his starter, for some reason the guys at ESPN were thinking Foles would be traded to a place where he could compete for a job. Chip Kelly quickly denied the rumors.

I'm sure the guys at EA were just using that as an example to take screenshots with and show how everything works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2013, 01:34 PM   #12
EA Sports Community Manager

EASPORTS_AJ's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
I'm pretty sure that was a user initiated trade by the guys over at EA. Ever since Chip Kelly announced Vick would be his starter, for some reason the guys at ESPN were thinking Foles would be traded to a place where he could compete for a job. Chip Kelly quickly denied the rumors.

I'm sure the guys at EA were just using that as an example to take screenshots with and show how everything works.
This is precisely what happened.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #13
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASPORTS_AJ
This is precisely what happened.
Score one for the good guys
Old 08-22-2013, 01:49 PM   #14
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm digging this! Can't wait to test it out!
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 08-22-2013, 04:56 PM   #15
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

"So you’re going to see a better response if you offer a player who fits their needs, even more so if that individual fits their scheme and has plenty of potential."

Hmmkay, and here I thought there was no such thing as potential anymore in Madden...
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2013, 12:46 AM   #16
Pro

Smoke316's Arena

OVR: 14

by potential i think they mean potential to be an asset fro the franchise. Not the potential grade itself

Modest in Speech..Superior in Action

Hit me on Twitter - SeanSemps

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »