Home

Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers)

This is a discussion on Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2013, 07:45 PM   #185
Knicks/Jets/Yankees

ThatKidNamedTae's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asitter
Anyone come across the class with the two best friends that play QB and LT? I just started the season, but I'm curious as to which one flops. Or better yet, if they have a fight and end their friendship lol.
I have that one now actually. I plan on drafting Obregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
2/22/2015

Just wanted to mark this as the day the acquisition of Kendrick Perkins sparked a debate about stacking your team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 08:11 PM   #186
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just an update...Santez Merchant from the Ali draft is easily the best 4-3 OLB I have seen. Just finished his rookie season....finished at 92 ovr with 107 tackles, 5 sacks, and 4 interceptions with two returned for tds.

He's projected to go at the top of the 2nd round but I took him in the middle of the first. With 90 spd and 94 acc, 84 awr and 85 block shedding, the guy is a beast.

The "Dark Knight" Rises: A Detroit Pistons Dynasty (NBA 2k11)

Last edited by Truthseeker83; 09-06-2013 at 08:14 PM.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #187
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropxEm
I have that one now actually. I plan on drafting Obregon
Obregon is definite franchise LT material. He's like 6'7", maybe a little underweight at 298 lbs, but starts with 90 STR and something like 75 ACC. Perfect fit in just about any blocking scheme. Oh, and I'm pretty sure he starts with Superstar development as well.

The QB, Eli Watson I believe his name is, is pretty solid at QB if all you want is a guy who can chuck the ball downfield. He's a statue in the pocket otherwise. I didn't draft him, so I'm not exactly sure what his stats are, but for me, not worth drafting first overall.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:27 PM   #188
Rookie

I chose to restart so I could have Leon Sandcastle and Wolverine Justice on my defense. I also came out with Shady Monroe and Demarcus Singleton at my wideouts and Skylar Brooks as my tightend. Only player under an 80 is Demarcus because he's a rookie.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:38 PM   #189
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBootleg
I chose to restart so I could have Leon Sandcastle and Wolverine Justice on my defense. I also came out with Shady Monroe and Demarcus Singleton at my wideouts and Skylar Brooks as my tightend. Only player under an 80 is Demarcus because he's a rookie.
i dunno which drafts leon and wolverine are in..

nor i do know their projected rounds

but how the heck did you get them both drafted??
Old 09-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #190
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuchToLearn
i dunno which drafts leon and wolverine are in..

nor i do know their projected rounds

but how the heck did you get them both drafted??
I started with the Bills and moved them to Toronto, the first year we went 9-7 and Leon Sandcastle is projected as a 3rd round pick so I drafted him in the 2nd.

The next 2 drafts are the Ali draft, and the Pop Warren draft; Wolverine is always the year after Pop Warren.

I won the Superbowl that year and had Vince Wilfork on my team, I had to franchise Stevie Johnson because he wouldn't sign. Since I also have Marcell Dareus, Vince Wilfork was expendable. Stevie Johnson became expendable because I have Shady Monroe and Skylar Brooks so I packaged Stevie, Vince Wilfork, and my first round for the first overall pick and got Wilverine Justice.

The real question is how did I get Demarcus "Canada" Singleton because he always goes on the first well I traded up to the slot he was projected. After I pick the players I want to sign in free agency I always delegate the free agency because the CPU can get you some interesting players, because of that I ended up with Paul Posluszny. I saw the team in the slot he was projected needed a MLB and a LG (I already had 3 80 overalls at that position) so I traded Posluszny and my oldest LG to them for their pick.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:16 AM   #191
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker83
Just an update...Santez Merchant from the Ali draft is easily the best 4-3 OLB I have seen. Just finished his rookie season....finished at 92 ovr with 107 tackles, 5 sacks, and 4 interceptions with two returned for tds.

He's projected to go at the top of the 2nd round but I took him in the middle of the first. With 90 spd and 94 acc, 84 awr and 85 block shedding, the guy is a beast.
I plan on trading up to grab Merchant. If you could possibly give any other info about the guys you drafted, that would be great.

I also plan on drafting CB Dwayne Coley. I scouted him, 78 overall but 80 zone coverage AND 90 Man coverage. With 90 Man coverage and decent zone, that overall we go up without a problem.

Anyone else know any complete studs from this draft. Especially any solid picks in the later rounds!

THANKS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 12:16 AM   #192
Just started!

What type of 4-3 do you use because I have him

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »