Home

Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers)

This is a discussion on Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2013, 12:40 PM   #33
Rookie

BML412's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers)

Anyone come accross any QB similar to Arnez Boston from madden 13? I wanna draft a guy like that again, very fast QB, strong arm
Old 08-30-2013, 01:43 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

I can't quite remember all the names, but a recent draft class had a WR from Rice, who took over as QB for the team, due to lack of a good draft class. He throws 3 Pick 6's his first game, and continues to develop over the year. Come Draft, he declares as a WR, with middling West Coast QB stats. I think in the same draft, there were also brothers 'Hammer and Sickle'. Two Russians who speak almost no English. Hammer was Dmir Stalin, a 80 rated, quick progression DE, and his brother, (Whom got hurt in a game in college, and he carried off the field, then racked up 3.5 sacks in the second half) was a low-end, quick progression LOLB. I think the brothers name was Anorin Stalin.

Either way, really liking the stories this year.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #35
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BML412
Anyone come accross any QB similar to Arnez Boston from madden 13? I wanna draft a guy like that again, very fast QB, strong arm
Arnez Boston and Jordan Parks were the best rookies QBs i played with. Swoosh at Safety and Brandon Boss at TE.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2013, 02:18 PM   #36
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

I miss non storyline player Blane Giles. guess they didn't have him carry over into M25 like I had hoped (I know, wasn't going to happen)

frankly, Im super disappointed in the draft classes, there should be NO BUGS related to equipment, but this is a company that shipped the game where you can simulate 16 games with a vertical offense and throw for 2400 yards thanks to under 50 percent completions....

they basically put the same thing in as last year, problem is that they took out quite a few storylines. Im seeing about half of what some classes had last year. Ill go all year and have all of 4 storyline players
Old 08-30-2013, 02:39 PM   #37
Rookie

Slightly off-topic but there doesn't seem to be that many storylines per season. In the season I played they only focused on two guys all season, and there's not much talk of the picks during the draft either
Old 08-30-2013, 02:40 PM   #38
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

I only know how one of these works out so not using a spoiler except for that one.

There was one going on about a QB and LT being life long best friends and playing in college together.

A star WR that broke both his ankles on a punt return.

The one I actually paid attention to was Billy Hill.
Spoiler

There's another called Israel Stark that played for the Iowa State Hawkeyes. He was a backup QB that took over and started beasting.

I want that 7'4" TE!

Think I'll skip the fuss and only use 1 real class. Some of these stories are too intresting to pass up.

I don't think it was a story and I wasn't paying attention because it's my player career but there's a pretty good WR that I took just for his name
Spoiler

Oh btw a kicker or punter can be put in at QB regardless.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:16 PM   #39
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
It is in M25 and it's worse than last year. I drafted 4 QB's in a row that always wear the white sleeves. McCadden was the first not to.
FWIW, I took QB Keyon Bates and he doesn't wear white sleeves.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:14 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerendipity
Why did you draft five quarterbacks?
Not in one draft silly

I've been playing since early release and started several Franchises already.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »