Home

PS3 Franchise Mod Differences 25 & 15

This is a discussion on PS3 Franchise Mod Differences 25 & 15 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2014, 09:20 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 5
PS3 Franchise Mod Differences 25 & 15

Does Madden 15 offer anything different than 25 for Franchise mode? I have 25 and would update if there are some improvements--I mainly play as an owner.

So please chime in and let me know the differences.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2014, 01:21 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 5
Re: PS3 Franchise Mod Differences 25 & 15

Hello ... Anyone?
Old 12-16-2014, 08:04 PM   #3
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

The biggest changes is the confidence boosts. Basically a guy gains or loses confidence based on how he plays. Also there's training games to boost stats and confidence.

The draft is completely random. Draft classes are a lot better this year too.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:14 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 8

The change that pushed me to get 15 was the streamlined Game Prep feature. Basically, instead of having those 10 practice scenarios from 25, you kinda get to pick who you want to train. You can also decide if you want the training to be more long-term focused (gain XP) or short-term (gain Confidence...see post above). There are a some drills that you can do manually and they give you more XP (especially if you do well) but I don't do them all that often. As someone getting more into Coach Mode for football games, I like this a lot better since my stick skills (or lack thereof) can have little to no impact on my players' development.

However, there are some people that feel the development is way too slow in this new feature. Admittedly, I see that the XP boosts are pretty small and, so far, the Game Prep hours (you're limited here so you can't train everyone...far from it) make this a real challenge. Essentially, you need to pick a few people to target a year for any meaningful development. If you try to spread those hours around evenly, it'll take you a while to get there. Personally, I don't mind it and find it makes me think about things more but, like I said, others really dislike the change.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »