Home

almost offensive

This is a discussion on almost offensive within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2004, 12:52 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
Talking almost offensive

I just wanted to say although i am thouroghly enjoying the game so far, as an Human being, an African American and more importantly as a Bears fan, i am almost offended at how they made lovie smith look in this game, i know he has some razor bumps or somthing but he looks like a fricken zombie Orc in the game they really could have done better than that.

Seriously not complianing just thought this was something funny to point out, and hey, he still looks better than the Cheerleaders!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2004, 12:56 AM   #2
Pro

ChiTownKid's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: almost offensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
I just wanted to say although i am thouroghly enjoying the game so far, as an Human being, an African American and more importantly as a Bears fan, i am almost offended at how they made lovie smith look in this game, i know he has some razor bumps or somthing but he looks like a fricken zombie Orc in the game they really could have done better than that.
lmao! Ain't that the effing truth. When I played a game against the Rams, and Lovie came out to shake Martz's hand, I was friggin shocked at how he looked. He looked about 20 years older, and a few steps away from death.
Old 08-10-2004, 12:58 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: almost offensive

So...does that mean you don't wanna play your game anymore? I'd be willing to take a Zombie Lovie Smith off your hands...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »