Home

Madden 08 PC - trey31 Mods

This is a discussion on Madden 08 PC - trey31 Mods within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2018, 10:39 PM   #17
Pro

trey31's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 08 PC - trey31 Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUS36
Trey31...any update on the helmets? if so I would like to get it from you ...BUS36

The new cleats, helmet updates, equipment updates, arms/hands, tattoos, etc are all going into one all-encompassing mod this time around. Too many hassles with having different things in different releases and people asking permissions to use this or that or whatnot. Not to mention updating something is far easier this way.

The last thing left for the cleats is fixing a bump map texture that needs to be included that can be imported into each individual uniform file. Seeing how most of the uniforms have permissions requirements that belong to many different people, I'm not distributing any uniform files. However, I will include the bump map needed with the mod and anyone who wants to use it can easily import it into the uniforms as long as they don't redistribute the uniforms afterward.

The low sock won't be included in this mod, but might be included in an update down the road.

Last edited by trey31; 02-06-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:43 AM   #18
Just started!

OVR: 0

Trey31,
Will you do a ball update for me?

PM me and we can talk
Mike
Old 02-06-2018, 01:31 PM   #19
Pro

trey31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeR
Will you do a ball update for me?

Did you check the first page? HD Ball mod.
Old 02-06-2018, 03:02 PM   #20
Pro

trey31's Arena

HD Players Mod v.1.0 is released and available on page 1, post #7, or by clicking that link. The official mod release @ Nexus is linked in post #8 on page 1.

The mod combines my different Equipment and Helmet mods (including numerous updates) and adds brand new cleats. It is the only pladata.dat file needed now.

Enjoy!

--EDIT:

New Cleat Mega Screenshot Dump:
(All 32 Teams' are included, but not all color combinations are shown)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited by trey31; 02-06-2018 at 07:49 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 07:51 PM   #21
Pro

trey31's Arena

I enjoyed modding Madden. It's time for me to move on and flex my creative muscles beyond what M08 is currently capable of. I may be back at a later date, but for now this is my last Madden 08 mod release.

Please do not request permissions to redistribute or alter any of my mods.

Feel free to comment, post, or discuss anything related to Madden 08 here. I will still be checking in from time to time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2018, 09:25 PM   #22
Just started!

Totally understand that moving on issue it is been four years since I’ve even touched madden 08. The ball I am speaking of would be a custom made ball or mod, I love the texture of the ball you have in your latest release but I am trying to make one that has the United States football league logo instead of the NFL logo.

I figured with the knowledge you have been making the MOD this process would be far easier for you then it will be for me just thought I would ask looking for some help on something that I can’t quite get the hang of myself.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:59 PM   #23
Pro

trey31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeR
Totally understand that moving on issue it is been four years since I’ve even touched madden 08. The ball I am speaking of would be a custom made ball or mod, I love the texture of the ball you have in your latest release but I am trying to make one that has the United States football league logo instead of the NFL logo.

I figured with the knowledge you have been making the MOD this process would be far easier for you then it will be for me just thought I would ask looking for some help on something that I can’t quite get the hang of myself.
Google" "football idiot usfl" and there is a pretty good chance you'll find one already done. I recall seeing several USFL mods and rosters that are already out there.
Old 02-07-2018, 05:12 AM   #24
Just started!

Maybe I was unclear, I just need a ball that is from the USFL. I already have my rosters and art done. I just need a USFL ball.
MikeR

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »