Home

Madden 08 PC - trey31 Mods

This is a discussion on Madden 08 PC - trey31 Mods within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2018, 03:46 PM   #41
Pro

trey31's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 08 PC - trey31 Mods

I've PM'd RF several times about some other mods (one of which is very exciting). The crashing, missing graphics, black fields issue is related to some database values. ST value maybe?

The update should be out before too long. RF asked to include HD Players and I PM'd him about testing it out and letting me know. He's taking a look and trying to get the previous release's bugs fixed and the new one will include several new things as well so it's a lot of work to get it all working together.

You can try to PM him or rollback to the previous version of the FF mod. There was a fix posted a couple months back but I honestly do not recall what it was. It's on FI in a thread about black fields somewhere though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2018, 12:09 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

I would like the 1.1HD PlayerMod update but I don't like to have to pay to belong. Sorry
Old 04-14-2018, 04:15 PM   #43
Pro

trey31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUS36
I would like the 1.1HD PlayerMod update but I don't like to have to pay to belong. Sorry

You can join for free. Don't select any of the "supporter" boxes and just scroll to the bottom and click "Create Account" and it takes you to step two.
Old 04-14-2018, 04:17 PM   #44
Pro

trey31's Arena

I posted the HD Ball Mod v.3.0 and Dynamic Lighting Mod on Nexus Mods as well.
Old 04-16-2018, 08:48 PM   #45
Just started!

Good to see you're still actively modding, I tried to pm you but it's not letting me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2018, 10:50 PM   #46
Pro

trey31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by virdeeman
Good to see you're still actively modding, I tried to pm you but it's not letting me

I'll PM you and it should allow you to reply to it anytime after that.

I won't be modding anything else on M08 moving forward. The trolling by a certain moderator stung enough... but I never gave anyone permission to chop up my mod and distribute only a small part of it while cutting everything else.

But it happened anyway...

The amount of time, hundreds of hours, I put into equipment, sleeves, arms, hands, gloves, tattoos, DAT cleats... tossed out w/o a second thought. And the icing on the cake is to claim the issue with black fields, which occurred without my PLADATA for some users, was because of my mod is just false information. The correct fix to the field values was already posted months ago. Not to mention rolling back to any previous mod release's fields also resolved the issue whether my mod was installed or not.

I'm really not mad, I'm just disappointed in the pettiness more than anything.

Last edited by trey31; 04-17-2018 at 01:16 AM.
Old 04-17-2018, 04:53 PM   #47
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey31
I'll PM you and it should allow you to reply to it anytime after that.

I won't be modding anything else on M08 moving forward. The trolling by a certain moderator stung enough... but I never gave anyone permission to chop up my mod and distribute only a small part of it while cutting everything else.

But it happened anyway...

The amount of time, hundreds of hours, I put into equipment, sleeves, arms, hands, gloves, tattoos, DAT cleats... tossed out w/o a second thought. And the icing on the cake is to claim the issue with black fields, which occurred without my PLADATA for some users, was because of my mod is just false information. The correct fix to the field values was already posted months ago. Not to mention rolling back to any previous mod release's fields also resolved the issue whether my mod was installed or not.

I'm really not mad, I'm just disappointed in the pettiness more than anything.
I replied back to your chalkboard message and it disappeared for some reason idk. I'm in the same boat as you, I can't see myself making more mods because I'm starting to lose interest in video games rapidly. I didnt know someone redistribute parts of your mod, I do remember people asking you though.
Old 04-17-2018, 10:30 PM   #48
Pro

trey31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by virdeeman
I replied back to your chalkboard message and it disappeared for some reason idk. I'm in the same boat as you, I can't see myself making more mods because I'm starting to lose interest in video games rapidly. I didnt know someone redistribute parts of your mod, I do remember people asking you though.

My helmets are now in the main FI mod. Nothing else from HD Players Mod is.

I was asked about the possibility of including my HD Players Mod with the FI mod after it was "reviewed/tested" firsthand. My response was "Check it out and the screenshots on Nexus, take your time, PM me and let me know what you think." I also mentioned that the ST35 issue with the black fields would need to be addressed.

I was never PM'd after that, it was just stripped down and included in the FI mod without any further communication.

But at this point... it is what it is.

Last edited by trey31; 04-17-2018 at 10:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »