Home

HISTORIC ROSTERS HERE

This is a discussion on HISTORIC ROSTERS HERE within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2005, 03:49 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: HISTORIC ROSTERS HERE

I have been posted teams daily but, I live in south Florida and with the Hurricane passing threw yesterdayI Couldn't do them. I didn't get hit hard but, my power kept going on and off which stoped me from doing these rosters. Well I hope you enjoy these rosters and the 87 Redskins will be posted shortly.

This 86 Giants Roster is accurate like the rest of the rosters I have done. Correct numbers, equipment, College's and the players years as a pro correct till that point in time. This Team took the most time out of any teams b/c I had to do alot of research to get these rosters complete.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NOTICE THAT MIGHT BE WRONG OR YOU THINK SHOULD BE CHANGED. EMAIL ME OR REPLY, BUT IF YOU DO BE SURE THAT SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT WITH THE ROSTERS.

SELECTING PLAYBOOKS BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME

86 NEW YORK GIANTS

OFFENSE TYPE- Coach (Bill Parcells) (was the Giants coach then and, is now the Dallas Cowboys Coach.)

DEFENSE TYPE- 3-4
THIS SAVE IS FOR THE XBOX
Attached Files
File Type: zip MaddenNFL0_ExTeam86NY.zip (14.3 KB, 115 views)
Old 08-26-2005, 03:56 PM   #18
Pro

This 87 Redskins Roster is accurate like the rest of the rosters I have done. Correct numbers, equipment, College's and the players years as a pro correct till that point in time.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NOTICE THAT MIGHT BE WRONG OR YOU THINK SHOULD BE CHANGED. EMAIL ME OR REPLY, BUT IF YOU DO BE SURE THAT SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT WITH THE ROSTERS.

SELECTING PLAYBOOKS BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME

87 WASHINGTON REDSKINS

OFFENSE TYPE- Joe Gibbs (was the coach then and still is)

DEFENSE TYPE- 4-3
THIS SAVE IS FOR THE XBOX
Attached Files
File Type: zip MaddenNFL0_ExTeam87WA.zip (14.4 KB, 108 views)
Old 08-27-2005, 02:50 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfansiny79
Press the Y buuton to load the team in the slelect a team screen. Then load it from the hard rive or the memory card.
I am having a problem getting the playbook correct for the computer controlled team when I play an Exported team against another. When I go to start the computer controlled team's playbooks go back to the default...any suggestions?
Old 08-27-2005, 04:40 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstutelberg
I am having a problem getting the playbook correct for the computer controlled team when I play an Exported team against another. When I go to start the computer controlled team's playbooks go back to the default...any suggestions?
Yeah I notice that to, It really pisses me off. You can change the other teams uniform but you can't there playbook without it going back to default when you go to your team. The only thing I can think of is plug another controler in and pick the playbook for that team and then when the game starts unplug the controller so you are playing the computer. I don't know if this works for sure, but it sounds like it will. I will try this later.
Old 08-27-2005, 06:58 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

call me stupid, but what do i with this file? I downloaded and i dont know what to with it. Can someone help me with a walkthrough? Do i have to transfer it to my Xbox or somehting?
NBA - Detroit Pistons
NCAAF - Michigan Wolverines
NCAAB - Kentucky Wildcats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2005, 07:08 PM   #22
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Once it's on the momory card, go to the Xbox Dashboard (power up w/ no game) and copy to the HD. It automatically puts it in your Madden 06 saves.
Old 08-27-2005, 07:23 PM   #23
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

thnx for the rosters...any chance you can do the Eagles 90 would love to play against em against the Gmen
Old 08-27-2005, 07:28 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5

no i mean right after i download it i dont know what to do. Like do i put it on a disk or what? Im kinda clueless about PC's so a full walkthrough is what i need.
NBA - Detroit Pistons
NCAAF - Michigan Wolverines
NCAAB - Kentucky Wildcats

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »