Home

sjoh007's post draft roster file(xbox)

This is a discussion on sjoh007's post draft roster file(xbox) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2006, 05:10 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: sjoh007's post draft roster file(xbox)

SJOHH! Did you ever find the NCAA Dynasty file? If you did please e-mail it to me so i can post future draft classes. thank you! GREAT JOB! What up RICKSTER! Reppin da LBC!
Old 05-01-2006, 09:31 AM   #34
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubR562
SJOHH! Did you ever find the NCAA Dynasty file? If you did please e-mail it to me so i can post future draft classes. thank you! GREAT JOB! What up RICKSTER! Reppin da LBC!
i've found the 05,06,and 07 draft classes will post them when i get home from work. i stopped at kansas city last night will pick up when i get home. rickster how does that import fearure works ?
Old 05-01-2006, 11:01 AM   #35
Captain Sarcastic

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Whats up sjoh007 I've been checking out your thread here abit and thought I'd offer some suggestions as far as the use of teams available for exhibition play.

If I'm not mistaken Franchise teams can be exported via the Madden system for use during exhibition games so all you'd need do is export them and play as if they were actual teams already set-up...remember to take advantage of this feature to get maximum value from your game and prolong its value, the operative word here fellas is "EXPORT"...trust me it works if you want to set-up teams for exhibition games.

For more info on using this game feature check your users guild "Madden" has always been somewhat "USER" friendly when using features such as this especially with its "NCAA" games featuring collegic players and "DRAFT" classes!!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
So are you saying that I can export this roster from franchinse, and then start a new franchise with that roster? That way I will only be controlling the team I want?

This is one thing I've never understood with madden roster files. On the 2k forum you get a roster file and you just load that up before you start a new Franchise. The only reasone you ever download a franchise file is if someone already modified the schedules for the new year.

If you could claify this I would really appreciate it. The manual control of all 32 teams ruins the feel of franchise in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2006, 01:13 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxzone
So are you saying that I can export this roster from franchinse, and then start a new franchise with that roster? That way I will only be controlling the team I want?

This is one thing I've never understood with madden roster files. On the 2k forum you get a roster file and you just load that up before you start a new Franchise. The only reasone you ever download a franchise file is if someone already modified the schedules for the new year.

If you could claify this I would really appreciate it. The manual control of all 32 teams ruins the feel of franchise in my opinion.
you can export a team from a franchise file to use in Exhibition Mode.

If you want to run only 1 team in franchise mode, you can turn control of the other 31 teams from HUMAN to CPU through the STAFFING menu in the off-season. Unfortunately with this save, you won’t be able to do that until after 2006.
Old 05-01-2006, 01:39 PM   #37
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burger13
you can export a team from a franchise file to use in Exhibition Mode.

If you want to run only 1 team in franchise mode, you can turn control of the other 31 teams from HUMAN to CPU through the STAFFING menu in the off-season. Unfortunately with this save, you won’t be able to do that until after 2006.
SOME OF YOU GUYS GRIPE ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING !!!! dubR562, RICKSTER101 PM ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE UPDATED FILE ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS THE FILE PM ME AND I'LL EMAIL IT TO YOU. UNGRATEFUL.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:03 PM   #38
All Star

OVR: 35

I don't have action replay so can someone please add the file to their Xbox Live Madden locker? Let me know your Gamertag. Thanks.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:18 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjoh007
SOME OF YOU GUYS GRIPE ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING !!!! dubR562, RICKSTER101 PM ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE UPDATED FILE ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS THE FILE PM ME AND I'LL EMAIL IT TO YOU. UNGRATEFUL.
Holy crap........I guess all this roster work has you a little high-strung, huh??

I wasn't griping at all......just answering the other guys' question. It's not a gripe that you can't forfeit control of the other teams 'til after the season, just a fact. And even if it was a gripe, it certainly wouldn't be against you, but against the game designers who don't give you that option. You seem to have done a very good job given the limitations that are inherent in Madden.

Oh and btw - thanks for all the hard work!!
Old 05-01-2006, 03:00 PM   #40
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burger13
Holy crap........I guess all this roster work has you a little high-strung, huh??

I wasn't griping at all......just answering the other guys' question. It's not a gripe that you can't forfeit control of the other teams 'til after the season, just a fact. And even if it was a gripe, it certainly wouldn't be against you, but against the game designers who don't give you that option. You seem to have done a very good job given the limitations that are inherent in Madden.

Oh and btw - thanks for all the hard work!!
SORRY DUDE, I'M HAVING SOME ISSUES AT WORK YOU ANSWERED HIS QUESTION CORRECT AND I KNOW IT WAS NOT A CRACK AT ME. (I'M NOT YELLING MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON DOES NOT WORK.) WILL POST THE COMPLETE FILE LATER TODAY. YOUR RIGHT ON THRE ROOKIES REGGIE BUSH RETURN NUMBER IS 12 !!!! THAT'S CRAZY.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »