Home

Madden 09 Xbox Rosters

This is a discussion on Madden 09 Xbox Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2008, 10:23 AM   #33
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden 09 Xbox Rosters

Okay,here's what I've got so far...pretty much all transactions current,jersey numbers corrected and players added. Numerous depth chart moves,etc.
Brandon Moore is not on the Cardinals due to salary cap restriction;I am looking for a workaround. I have included Pacman Jones on the Cowboys as I believe he will be reinstated.

This obviously is a early camp roster and there will be a whole lot of changes needed before the season begins.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MaddenNFL0_RostRost2.zip (162.9 KB, 129 views)

Last edited by koebner; 08-18-2008 at 07:07 AM.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:01 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
Okay,here's what I've got so far...pretty much all transactions current,jersey numbers corrected and players added. Numerous depth chart moves,etc.
Brandon Moore is not on the Cardinals due to slary cap restriction;I am looking for a workaround. I have included Pacman Jones on the Cowboys as I believe he will be reinstated.

This obviously is a early camp roster and there will be a whole lot of changes needed before the season begins.
Props. this is good enough for me. Favre is on these rosters?
Old 08-16-2008, 02:15 PM   #35
MVP

koebner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydigi
Props. this is good enough for me. Favre is on these rosters?
Definitely, I used 08 for the CAP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2008, 02:49 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1

Great Koebner, about to check these right now.

I come baring gifts as well. I don't know how helpful it is, but I put all the players and their positions and teams with OVR ratings in a text file. This is original roster as it is on the disc for current-gen Xbox. Ign's ratings were for next-gen, and some of the ratings didn't jive with these. So anyone else wanting to make an update or if someone unretires, you can just do an easy control-f search to see where everyone is.

I might go through Koebner's work and put a parenthesis by if they were released, replaced, traded, or if an OVR has changed. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: doc madden.doc (50.9 KB, 31 views)
Old 08-16-2008, 03:00 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Brandon Moore is not on the Cardinals due to slary cap restriction;I am looking for a workaround. I have included Pacman Jones on the Cowboys as I believe he will be reinstated.

Thank you for your roster file. How did you extract your roster to a zip file? Did you use action replay xbox to do it? Or some other program?

I am having trouble extracting my ps2 and xbox1 roster files from sharkport 2 / action replay xbox.

any info on how you do it would help.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:51 PM   #38
MVP

koebner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU_DW2
Thank you for your roster file. How did you extract your roster to a zip file? Did you use action replay xbox to do it? Or some other program?

I am having trouble extracting my ps2 and xbox1 roster files from sharkport 2 / action replay xbox.

any info on how you do it would help.
Using Action Replay,no extraction needed. Save roster to AR memory card and drag and drop the rest of the way.
The path is AR memory card section >PC database section>desktop.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:11 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Using Action Replay,no extraction needed. Save roster to AR memory card and drag and drop the rest of the way.
The path is AR memory card section >PC database section>desktop.
When I do drag from PC Database to desktop, I this I get a message.

'Item Not Found'

Could not find this item.

This is no longer located in C:\...... Verify the it's location and try again.

I am trying to do this running Vista. Are you on XP or Vista when running AR Xbox?
Old 08-16-2008, 10:40 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey I'm having some problems getting the rosters to load. I ftp'd the file directly to my xbox, putting the save on the E: drive under UDATA but everytime I try to load it it says Damaged Save and unable to load rosters. I've redownloaded the roster file 3 times and it still keeps happening. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »