Home

Official OS Vick ratings

This is a discussion on Official OS Vick ratings within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2009, 10:55 AM   #9
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Official OS Vick ratings

I created him and he came out as a 70 for me, i dont exactly remember the exact ratings i gave him tho. I remember a few. Speed was a 90, accel was 91, agi was 94, elus is 88, thp 91, i dont remember the 3 specific throwing accuracy ratings but his throw rating came out to be a 70 or so.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:56 AM   #10
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by realultimatepower
It was 85. He's been out of the league two years. I'd say his throw OTR is more like 78-80.
All he does is throw on the run he's not going forget how to do that. You are born with that ability. So I would say about a 87-92 throwing on the run. 95 sounds good for throwing power. Trust he still has a gun.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #11
Rookie

Vikefan24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
All he does is throw on the run he's not going forget how to do that. You are born with that ability. So I would say about a 87-92 throwing on the run. 95 sounds good for throwing power. Trust he still has a gun.
Born with the ability to throw on the run LOL..

You don't go two years without doing that and still be as accurate, that isn't a natural thing that you either have or you don't.. Anyone could learn to be more accurate throwing on the run and anyone would be less accurate if they always did it and then went on a two year hiatus and tried to do it again after that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 01:23 PM   #12
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14

They had a football league in the prison he went to. Many people don't know that. He played both ways also. Thats how he has stayed in football shape. Maybe not Nfl shape but Im sure he has been lifting also. He has not lost as much if any as people think. We all know how many ath are in prison so im sure some skills stayed a slightly sharp.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:06 PM   #13
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
They had a football league in the prison he went to. Many people don't know that. He played both ways also. Thats how he has stayed in football shape. Maybe not Nfl shape but Im sure he has been lifting also. He has not lost as much if any as people think. We all know how many ath are in prison so im sure some skills stayed a slightly sharp.
Exactly

Old 08-14-2009, 03:06 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
hes right, there was a football league in the prison he went to..
hes probably stronger now, but slower as well, hes probably forgot a bunch of stuff, he'll learn again, but he won't be mr. amazing this year, but i do expect a couple big plays.

sp.83
agi.88
acc.87
thp.89
ths.78
thm.65
thd.63
otr.75

probably most realistic, EA will sh*t on him, but it'll probably be justified, throw short might be too high on my ratings.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:58 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

LOL ... you want the "official" ratings?

Any ratings for Vick are sheer guesswork. Nobody has seen anybody take two full seasons off and then come back. It's almost unprecedented in recent NFL history.

He's probably lost a step... but he might have lost three steps. Does a guy lose some of his arm strength when not playing serious ball for 2 years? Does his accuracy decrease? Does his footwork deteriorate when he has no real coaching for two years?

Nobody knows. All we can do is guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 01:56 PM   #16
Big Dummy

DustinT's Arena

OVR: 40

Over on ESPN they have his ratings shown. He is a 73 overall.

R.I.P Seattle SuperSonics

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »