Home

Does Sanchez deserve a ratings boost?

This is a discussion on Does Sanchez deserve a ratings boost? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2009, 10:59 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Does Sanchez deserve a ratings boost?

Jets fans are not overreacting. Darrelle Revis has already been called the best corner in football by Merril Hodge. Deion Sanders said he's in his top 3. On the pastapadre.com home page the guy said Revis needs a 5 pt boost, at least.

And Mark Sanchez is playing really well. He should be better then Stafford.

Thats not being a homer thats telling the truth.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:52 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightnreyes
thats nothing to laugh about. Aso is the 70th ranked CB in the NFL after 2 games. Revis is #3 vs Andre Johnson and Randy Moss.

http://profootballfocus.com/by_posit...=-1&numgames=1

If im not mistaken hasn't Aso been injured the last 2 weeks? I remember him hurting his wrist late in the preseason and it being said that it would be until week 3 or 4 before he was fully healthy again. Revis is good but there is no corner in the league at the current moment that can even compare to Nnamdi Asomugha.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:57 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyPhillips
If im not mistaken hasn't Aso been injured the last 2 weeks? I remember him hurting his wrist late in the preseason and it being said that it would be until week 3 or 4 before he was fully healthy again. Revis is good but there is no corner in the league at the current moment that can even compare to Nnamdi Asomugha.
thats fine but Revis has been better the first 2 weeks
Old 09-24-2009, 12:11 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Revis can be a 99 next year if he dominates for 16 games. After 2? Not so much.

Stafford has not played decent. In fact he's been terrible. 1 TD 5 INTs in 2 games. Sanchez has been pretty good, I'd bump him slightly (again, it's only 2 games into the season).
Old 09-24-2009, 12:15 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

While on the subject of Sanchez's ratings, were his accuracy settings maybe decreased just a bit from the out-of-box rosters to the week 1 update? Throws that I make easily on my online franchise which uses earlier rosters are very wild on the offline one which uses the week 1 rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2009, 12:16 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashi
Revis can be a 99 next year if he dominates for 16 games. After 2? Not so much.

Stafford has not played decent. In fact he's been terrible. 1 TD 5 INTs in 2 games. Sanchez has been pretty good, I'd bump him slightly (again, it's only 2 games into the season).
Revis did dominate for 16 games...IDK why it took a bunch of trash talk by the Jets for him to get recognized.

When Deion Sanders says you're a top 3 corner in his book then I think I agree with him.

I never said he's better then Aso but he should be the 2nd best in the game. Champ Bailey? Seriously! Cortland Finnegan has the same rating or I think is better then Revis? HAH! Just got torched by Andre Johnson.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:21 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Revis did dominate for 16 games...IDK why it took a bunch of trash talk by the Jets for him to get recognized.

When Deion Sanders says you're a top 3 corner in his book then I think I agree with him.

I never said he's better then Aso but he should be the 2nd best in the game. Champ Bailey? Seriously! Cortland Finnegan has the same rating or I think is better then Revis? HAH! Just got torched by Andre Johnson.

Didn't he say the same thing about Deangelo Hall a few years back?
Old 09-24-2009, 12:26 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Jets fans are not overreacting. Darrelle Revis has already been called the best corner in football by Merril Hodge. Deion Sanders said he's in his top 3. On the pastapadre.com home page the guy said Revis needs a 5 pt boost, at least.

And Mark Sanchez is playing really well. He should be better then Stafford.

Thats not being a homer thats telling the truth.
Merril Hodge thinks the Steelers can cure cancer and Deion Sanders is one of the primary reasons for Crabtree's holdout. Yes, Revis is a tremendous corner but Aso is on another planet. Revis doesn't deserve to be ahead of him because of two freaking games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »