Home

The Next Madden NFL 10 Roster Update Will Not Arrive Until November 20th

This is a discussion on The Next Madden NFL 10 Roster Update Will Not Arrive Until November 20th within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2009, 02:53 PM   #33
I Drink Like A Champion!!

yankeesgiants's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: The Next Madden NFL 10 Roster Update Will Not Arrive Until November 20th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
this is what I have a problem with....the whole Idea of a "roster update" of all things once a month is outrageous....especially for fans of teams that usually get underrated in Madden from the beginning of the season....slowly but surely they have made the 49ers defense better...it took a while....

but like poster cv15 said...players like Miles Austin would still be a 60's player for much longer than they should.

for those that say it is too hard to do....I refuse to believe it is that hard to "edit" rosters....I mean really.
1. Miles Austin had 4 total catches in the month of september. breakout games happened in the middle of October. The update that was prior to this one released October 29th had him at 80. So how would he still be in the 60's if the did it once a month?

2. The 49ers got overlooked because he wasn't doing updates on every team each week to begin with. He cherry picked and finally got around to the 49ers. Once a month means every team has 4 game body of work and they get there just due at the end of each month.

3. Where does it say that you are entitled to once a week update?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »