Home

Madden NFL 11 Final Roster and Online Franchise Roster Update Available Now

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Final Roster and Online Franchise Roster Update Available Now within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2023, 12:27 PM   #49
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 11 Final Roster and Online Franchise Roster Update Available Now

Hi why can't I download the file? It just says I dont have permission whenever I click it.
Old 12-07-2023, 02:39 PM   #50
Rookie

I have been working extensively for over a year now on a madden 11 PS2 updated roster file.

I have figured out some of the ins and outs of the game and currently have it able to work in franchise mode without any issues. There has been a lot of work put into this and I can’t wait to finally release it to everyone.

The rosters will be done sometime in Quarter 1 of 2024. I’ll probably wait until the draft so it’s exclusively ready with all the 2024 rookies. Anyone interested let me know so we can figure out how to make a waiting list!

P.S. I can provide screenshots for anyone interested. Jersey numbers are correct even #0 has been added to players, player faces are closely accurate along with player builds, equipment & realistic ratings. Washington has been changed to the commanders, along with Las Vegas etc.

Last edited by San Franchise; 12-08-2023 at 09:02 AM.
Old 12-10-2023, 12:03 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Franchise
I have been working extensively for over a year now on a madden 11 PS2 updated roster file.

I have figured out some of the ins and outs of the game and currently have it able to work in franchise mode without any issues. There has been a lot of work put into this and I can’t wait to finally release it to everyone.

The rosters will be done sometime in Quarter 1 of 2024. I’ll probably wait until the draft so it’s exclusively ready with all the 2024 rookies. Anyone interested let me know so we can figure out how to make a waiting list!

P.S. I can provide screenshots for anyone interested. Jersey numbers are correct even #0 has been added to players, player faces are closely accurate along with player builds, equipment & realistic ratings. Washington has been changed to the commanders, along with Las Vegas etc.
Will these be available to put on a memory card that I can pay you for?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2023, 10:32 PM   #52
Just started!

Im in. HMU when ready
Old 01-02-2024, 01:07 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can I get what you have on a memory card? Name your price. Send me a PM. Thanks
Old 04-07-2024, 07:05 PM   #54
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
I attached an updated 2023 M10 and M11 roster file that I was able to convert from a 2023 M25 file. It's relatively current, probably a couple of months old. The thing with 10 and 11 compared to 12 and 25 is you can only have at max 55 players on a roster as compared to 75. So I had to delete, mostly the lowest rated ones. There may be some issues. I'm not sure if it would work with a franchise, but I started one and simmed 1 season all the way through to preseason yr2. So it looks good there. Also, be sure to turn the salary cap off when starting a franchise. I can't guarantee there won't be crashes. I used this file on rpcs3. It goes in dev_hdd0/home/00000001/savedata/
How do I use the roster idk where to put the file.
Old 04-16-2024, 03:15 AM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Franchise

You should do one for Madden 11 and 12 PS2.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »