Home

Madden Roster For 2012 Season.

This is a discussion on Madden Roster For 2012 Season. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-12-2011, 02:53 AM   #33
Rookie

blackadder33's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Roster For 2012 Season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR90RFC
I welcome any kind of feedback good or bad and I hope to continue updating this roster hopefully until Madden 12.

Enjoy fellow Madden lovers.

Thanks.
Excellent work sir, thanks for doing it you're awesome! Very kind of you to share your work, thanks. Good PAL rosters are hard to find. I think we really need some way to convert the save files from NTSC/PAL to make things so much easier, not to mention a proper editor (similar to the editing tools made for Madden 08 on the PC and Finn's excellent NFL 2K5 editor for PS2/Xbox).

I'm new to Madden 11 so please forgive me if I've missed something, but what surprised me is when I set-up a quick Superbowl XLV test game and saw Clay Mathews with long hair in your roster! Awesome!! So can you PLEASE tell me how you managed to edit that? Or was it say, an edit of some previously updated (official EA) roster?? The only other way I would guess you did that is via some kind of Hex editing (but as far as I know we can't edit saves yet?). I don't know of a Madden 11 editor we could use to do that?

Many thanks again for sharing your work. Maybe once the season gets started I'll upload my own edited rosters to help out the other PAL guys. But as I say, I'd really like to know how we can edit things like faces/hair, and adding new player photos with some kind of editor would be nice as well. Unfortunately, I'm not a programmer and wouldn't know how to begin making a tool like that but I so wish I could.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:51 AM   #34
Rookie

blackadder33's Arena

OVR: 1

OK then JR90RFC didn't answer, so could anyone else answer my question please? (About HOW he managed to give Clay Mathews longer hair in this roster)? However you did it man, thanks!

But I'm guessing he didn't actually edit that part himself... it was already changed in an official roster update already been pre-edited by EA. He just changed the stats, names and such.

...or not?

On the subject, has anyone had any breakthroughs with Hex editing your players? It'd be nice if we could change basic things like beards and hairstyles on players whenever we like.

Thanks
Old 11-19-2011, 11:49 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can anyone upload the roster updates for EUROPEAN (PAL) version of MADDEN 12?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »