Home

Madden 12 PSP Rosters Post-Lockout

This is a discussion on Madden 12 PSP Rosters Post-Lockout within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 PSP Rosters Post-Lockout

Quote:
Originally Posted by qloque
Hey guys, I'm trying to use these rosters but for some reason whenever i try and load them on my PSP it keeps telling me that the data is corrupt.

I'm using 7-zip to extract the file to my desktop and i am then moving the unziped folder over to my PSP and putting into the 'saved' folder. Any ideas?
The only thing I noticed when I unzipped them is that there is a folder inside a folder. So you have to go into the unzipped folder and move the folder that has only the 3 files to the SAVEDATA folder. If you move the top folder the psp won't read the folder inside. Hope that helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 03:02 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyite32
Thank you so much for your work, would you mind updating the Ravens Roster to:
- Remove Mark Bulger from the game and insert the back up QB Tyrod Taylor from VA Tech
- Add rookie RB Anthony Allen who is very likely to beat out Parmele in camp
- Remove WR Brandon Jones, and Add LaQuan Williams from the University of MD. Undrafted Rookie will most likely make the team
- Add 2nd year WR David Reed from Utah
- Remove LT O'Neil Cousins who was released and picked up by the Browns
- Move LG Bryan Mattison to Center
- Move C Chris Chester to the Redskins (he signed with them during FA)
- Move RG Tony Moll to the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Add RG Mark LeVoir 6th year player out of Notre Dame that was signed as a free agent after being released by the Patriots
- Move LT Michael Oher to RT
- Move RT Jared Gaither to the Chiefs
- Move LT Bryant McKinnie from the Vikings to the Ravens
- Add LG Justin Boren Rookie out of Ohio State
- Add RT Ramon Harewood 2nd year player out of Morehouse
- Add DT Lamar Divins 4th year player out of Tennessee St
- Move DT Kelly Gregg to the Chiefs
- Add DE Pernell McPhee Rookie out of Mississippi State
- Add LOLB Sergio Kindle 2nd year player out of Texas
- Add MLB Brandon Ayanbedejo 9th year player out of UCLA
- Move DE Paul Kruger to ROLB
- Add CB Cary Williams 3rd year player out of Washburn (He will be starting this year)
- Add CB Chris Carr 7th year player out of Boise State
- Move SS Bernard Pollard from the Texans to the Ravens
- Move FS Tom Zbikowski from FS to SS
- Move SS Haruki Nakamura from SS to FS
- Move SS Dawan Landry to the Jacksonville Jaguars

I know that is A LOT of changes, the Ravens have been busy this off-season. I would be ecstatic if you could update the Ravens roster and very grateful.

Thank you for your work already and future updates

Mike
Thanks for all those suggestions, I'm not going to do all of those. I will create the players and make the acquisitions and do some important reworking of the depth chart. You can do the rest of them (just moving players to different positions) it's easy, but I have more important things to do for the roster. Thanks for the suggestions though. Also, there is a limit of players for each team. I can't make 10+ players just for the ravens because there roster will be full. I think I'll wait for the cuts before creating all of these players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUCJ85
Does this roster work with a bought copy?

I am buying the 12 off the PSN store.

Just wondering if it is compatable?
Yeah it has been tested and confirmed that it works ealier in the thread.

For people having trouble, don't use winzip or any file unzipping program!!! Just double click it and you will get a folder. Connect your psp and put it in the save data folder which is located inside it. If you put it anywhere else it will not work!!!

Last edited by TroinIggs; 09-01-2011 at 03:07 PM.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #27
Rookie

Thanks TroinIggs I can change the positions, I just went through the roster on my psp and noted everything that was wrong... About too many players on the team after creation; could the extras be created as FA's? I could then move the players around. Although the cuts are tomorrow. So I could wait if you want to do that too.

I really appreciate it, I was so bummed when I bought the PSP and Madden 12 and the rosters were so wrong and you couldn't create players or do much to fix them...

Thank you again!
Old 09-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyite32
Thanks TroinIggs I can change the positions, I just went through the roster on my psp and noted everything that was wrong... About too many players on the team after creation; could the extras be created as FA's? I could then move the players around. Although the cuts are tomorrow. So I could wait if you want to do that too.

I really appreciate it, I was so bummed when I bought the PSP and Madden 12 and the rosters were so wrong and you couldn't create players or do much to fix them...

Thank you again!
You know what, that's a great idea! I will add some of the more important ravens new players and leave 5-10 others in the free agents, so you can do with them what you please. Thanks for the idea.

Also, do you guys think I should make a new thread or just post the rosters in this thread? They should be out in 2-3 days because of all the requests for players I'm getting. Also, if anyone wants to help me by reordering some of the depth charts after the next release I would greatly appreciate that and you would be treated as a partner to the best Madden 12 psp rosters on the net!

Last edited by TroinIggs; 09-01-2011 at 03:27 PM.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:26 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroinIggs
You know what, that's a great idea! I will add some of the more important ravens new players and leave 5-10 others in the free agents, so you can do with them what you please. Thanks for the idea.
Thanks you're the best!
Old 09-01-2011, 04:09 PM   #30
Rookie

toua88's Arena

OVR: 7

How's the update coming along?
Old 09-01-2011, 04:16 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by toua88
How's the update coming along?
Creating many of the players and mainly just taking the suggestions into consideration. Up in 2-3 days once the final cuts are made.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 04:24 PM   #32
Rookie

i am trying to load the updates but am getting a different message than anyone else, no matter what I try and load I am getting a "there is no data" message... any ideas? I unzipped and put the 3 files into the saved data folder without any issues?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »