Home

***Tomba Edit For 360 currently. Whould PS3 users be interested?***

This is a discussion on ***Tomba Edit For 360 currently. Whould PS3 users be interested?*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
View Poll Results: Do You Want The Tomba Attribute Edit Done for PS3
Yes 59 92.19%
No 5 7.81%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2011, 10:10 PM   #177
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: ***Tomba Edit For 360 currently. Whould PS3 users be interested?***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
I'm going to have to say something, you entered in early settings.

The settings i have for the game now are different in almost every regard and thats why i NEED to keep working on the write up and tutorial part so that you guys understand whats happened to the original mind set involved with the edit...

Ive combined so many diff logics to this thing its not funny.

UPDATE

I was using a first run component only 360 to do this edit and thought the results were um lets just say GREAT.

Picked up a 250gb Slim...

Um no ones told me the hard ware is actually BETTER.

OH my gosh is this edit smooth. For those of you with a 250 gb 360 your in for a amazing treat. i still cant believe what im seeing

I think I saw you at my night job..... I'm a mop boy at an adult theater.

Let's roll already with these rosters. NBA 2k12 is closing in fast.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:12 PM   #178
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnin with Scissors
Tomba,

This past spring I assisted a friend of mine in creating a classic roster set for The Show. It was the first time I had embarked on such a project. I learned very quickly that you have to be special animal to be a roster maker. You might as well forgo playing time, meal time, shower time, family time, or anything else.

When those rosters were done I felt like I had been released from prison; but then Jim would find something else to add to the set, so away we would go again. I believe Jim finally released the rosters into the vault around June with little fanfare (against my suggestion not to). Roster making is a thankless job and should only be done to please one person. You have to invest so much time; so much a person would never truly know.

I know I am speaking to a veteran roster guy so I'm not telling you anything new. I have been lurking in this thread from its beginnings awaiting your work and checking progress. You know what, I will continue to wait patiently. Your work will be greatly appreciated.

To the individuals that have actually made cracks about the set not being released, go do one yourself then.
Who? Jim416?

First things first I do these edits because thats how I play the game. Same as any RPGer who wants to level or any onliner who wants achievements.

As far as it being thankless? It's far from that...

I have a audience that knows and respects my work and knows that what I put out matters. My view counts are my humble account to that.

My downloads over the years have probably reach over a millon users with NBA Live, NBA 2K9 and 10 etc. and the work here was recognized by EA themselves for me to become a community leader for Operation Sports, so I can hardly call that a thankless act.

I created TombaSports in hopes of doing something similar on a broader scale for everyone to enjoy even more.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:22 PM   #179
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agame
[/b]

I think I saw you at my night job..... I'm a mop boy at an adult theater.

Let's roll already with these rosters. NBA 2k12 is closing in fast.

Ouch ya got me I was doin the peewee herman!

No worries wrapping up the edit
Old 09-24-2011, 10:26 PM   #180
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
I'm going to have to say something, you entered in early settings.

The settings i have for the game now are different in almost every regard and thats why i NEED to keep working on the write up and tutorial part so that you guys understand whats happened to the original mind set involved with the edit...

Ive combined so many diff logics to this thing its not funny.

UPDATE

I was using a first run component only 360 to do this edit and thought the results were um lets just say GREAT.

Picked up a 250gb Slim...

Um no ones told me the hard ware is actually BETTER.

OH my gosh is this edit smooth. For those of you with a 250 gb 360 your in for a amazing treat. i still cant believe what im seeing
I have a 250gb HDD but what treat am in store for besides it being a bigger HDD?
Old 09-24-2011, 10:27 PM   #181
Banned

OVR: 18

Yeah , I basically lowered every players acceleration by 30 except for running backs . Theirs were 20. I lowered every Lb, De, Ol strength by 30. And lowered agility by 30 for all De, Lb, Ol, Db's

Tha game did play better, but it played really , really slow on very slow. slow is the way to go.

What changes did you make besides those?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2011, 10:27 PM   #182
Pro

Quote:
Ouch ya got me I was doin the peewee herman!

No worries wrapping up the edit

As Elvis would say, " Thank you, Thank you very much!!"
Old 09-24-2011, 10:39 PM   #183
Pro

Got to get up real early to go to Bears / Packers game in Chicago. Hope you have the edits done and Rosters released by Monday so I can enjoy a "New Version" of MaddenTomba Football.

Good Luck..>GO BEARS........
Old 09-24-2011, 11:12 PM   #184
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agame
Got to get up real early to go to Bears / Packers game in Chicago. Hope you have the edits done and Rosters released by Monday so I can enjoy a "New Version" of MaddenTomba Football.

Good Luck..>GO BEARS........

hey man that should be a GREAT Game. Your literally making the madden 12 demo into a reality! Love it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »