Home

Madden 10 Roster Update for 11/12 Season

This is a discussion on Madden 10 Roster Update for 11/12 Season within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2011, 09:14 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 10 Roster Update for 11/12 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimits77
I'm not sure then, tbh, but I don't really know too much about transferring files to the PS3 and why it might not be working since I just started doing it.
My brother just help me out, I got it, good rosters so far, but the sproles is on the chargers and t.o on the jets ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 09:24 AM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by $atisfaktion-
So this is for MAdden 10? (which I just bought) since I don't wanna spend on 12. How would I get this onto my PS3?

Please put some instructions on OP & ty.!
Download the file open it with winrar. extract the file off winrar into your desktop. now create a new folder and call it PS3 , then create another folder within that and call it SAVEDATA , now take the folder that you extracted and put it inside the SAVEDATA folder and then place the PS3 folder with all of the above inside it into your flasdrive and into your ps3
Old 09-10-2011, 09:27 AM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
I'm not sure then, tbh, but I don't really know too much about transferring files to the PS3 and why it might not be working since I just started doing it.
one more thing, i see you working hard on the rosters, when can we expect it to be completely finished ?
Old 09-10-2011, 01:56 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghxstbeezy
one more thing, i see you working hard on the rosters, when can we expect it to be completely finished ?
I'm not sure tbh, each team has been taking almost 2 hours. I have 13 done right now, I'm hoping to finish at least 3 today in order to release the 16 team update. The full update will probably be released not next weekend but the one after that to be realistic. I have a ton of time today though, so I could go beast-mode and get like 8 done and then it possibly could be done for next weekend. But you can still use the 8,16, and 24 updates if the teams you wish to play with and against are included in it. Starting a franchise without the completion will be annoying though, so just try be patient.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:03 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
I'm not sure tbh, each team has been taking almost 2 hours. I have 13 done right now, I'm hoping to finish at least 3 today in order to release the 16 team update. The full update will probably be released not next weekend but the one after that to be realistic. I have a ton of time today though, so I could go beast-mode and get like 8 done and then it possibly could be done for next weekend. But you can still use the 8,16, and 24 updates if the teams you wish to play with and against are included in it. Starting a franchise without the completion will be annoying though, so just try be patient.
Oh. alright bro. Looking forward to it
Old 09-10-2011, 04:13 PM   #30
Rookie

$atisfaktion-'s Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Download the file open it with winrar. extract the file off winrar into your desktop. now create a new folder and call it PS3 , then create another folder within that and call it SAVEDATA , now take the folder that you extracted and put it inside the SAVEDATA folder and then place the PS3 folder with all of the above inside it into your flasdrive and into your ps3
Ya this is just all beyond my knowledge

I tried it using a flash drive. I made a folder on the desktop & a sub within. Than extrated to the desktop than dragged them into that SAVEDATA one. Took the drive to my PS3 & all I get is

USB > PS3 > SAVEDATA > BLUS3-375(etc)8team > & some image. >Icon0

I don't get what I am suppose to do once it's on the PS3..
Old 09-10-2011, 04:20 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by $atisfaktion-
Ya this is just all beyond my knowledge

I tried it using a flash drive. I made a folder on the desktop & a sub within. Than extrated to the desktop than dragged them into that SAVEDATA one. Took the drive to my PS3 & all I get is

& some image. >Icon0

I don't get what I am suppose to do once it's on the PS3..
it should be USB > PS3 > SAVEDATA > BLUS3-375 - after you put the flash drive in ur ps3 saved something i think, its under the game icon. just click on the usb and copy it to your harddrive .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 05:04 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 7

You have to press triangle on the file and it will give you the option to copy, which copies it to the harddrive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »