Home

Is there demand for PS3 Draft Classes?

This is a discussion on Is there demand for PS3 Draft Classes? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2013, 10:19 PM   #1
Rookie

Niekro4President's Arena

OVR: 1
Is there demand for PS3 Draft Classes?

I know DatsuyianDeke has three year classes out there. But I literally went and bought NCAA 14 today just so I could do draft classes on my own. I downloaded the PS3 Rosters from the NCAA forum and VolsTop's PSN account.

The only thing I did was download stuff and press X and take the time to run the dynasty (really the game does all the work, haha)

At the time of this posting I have 6 seasons worth of classes, 2014,15,16,17,18 and 19.

I might go a few more years just so I can remain consistent with the importing as I'm not sure if I trust Madden 25's generations. But it's also fun having 'realistic' schools having the powerhouse draftees.

Anyway long story short, I can upload some classes tomorrow if there's enough demand. PS3 only.

And if there's additional demand, I'll sim more than the normal 5 seasons, so you guys can have 'realistic' schools with your draft classes as you move into the late teens and twenties with Madden.

I made no edits to these rosters, they are straight from the 5 star topic in the NCAA roster forum.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2013, 10:52 PM   #2
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Is there demand for PS3 Draft Classes?

Id be interested. I hate the madden classes so any alternate option would be nice.
Old 08-31-2013, 08:31 AM   #3
Rookie

I'd love that too. I appreciate DatsuyianDeke doing that as well with his three classes but I'd enjoy if you could share yours too. I'm sure others would appreciate it as well.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:58 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niekro4President
I know DatsuyianDeke has three year classes out there. But I literally went and bought NCAA 14 today just so I could do draft classes on my own. I downloaded the PS3 Rosters from the NCAA forum and VolsTop's PSN account.

The only thing I did was download stuff and press X and take the time to run the dynasty (really the game does all the work, haha)

At the time of this posting I have 6 seasons worth of classes, 2014,15,16,17,18 and 19.

I might go a few more years just so I can remain consistent with the importing as I'm not sure if I trust Madden 25's generations. But it's also fun having 'realistic' schools having the powerhouse draftees.

Anyway long story short, I can upload some classes tomorrow if there's enough demand. PS3 only.

And if there's additional demand, I'll sim more than the normal 5 seasons, so you guys can have 'realistic' schools with your draft classes as you move into the late teens and twenties with Madden.

I made no edits to these rosters, they are straight from the 5 star topic in the NCAA roster forum.

I would love draft classes too!! How would I download your draft classes?
Old 08-31-2013, 12:03 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yes Please. I'm getting towards the end of my preseason in Franchise mode and I'd like to get at least the first year of draft classes so I can decide if I want to use NCAA or Madden Built classes.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2013, 12:36 PM   #6
Rookie

Niekro4President's Arena

I think I uploaded these, lets see.

I'm no expert, but I think you have to unzip these, then place them on your USB drive INSIDE the ps3 folder INSIDE the save data folder.

Once inside that unzip it. There are 4 folders in the first one, and 3 in the second one.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 20142017.zip (7.22 MB, 125 views)
File Type: zip 20182020.zip (5.41 MB, 59 views)
Old 08-31-2013, 08:37 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

has anyone put these into there ps3 yet, does it work?

thanks for the effort!
Old 08-31-2013, 10:33 PM   #8
Rookie

I looked at the first three years. They aren't typical with what will happen on who will come out but that's understandable cause you'd have to change a good amount of players to seniors. Thanks for uploading these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »