Home

madden roster editor **PS3!!**

This is a discussion on madden roster editor **PS3!!** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2016, 09:49 PM   #297
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: madden roster editor **PS3!!**

Some questions for someone trying to make new classic rosters that dont crash

What is with the two overalls? Do they have to match up? Does it matter? I see one updates with ratings changes, others don't

Is there any way in the editor to highlight say, 20 in a row, and change it to a certain value?

Are there any other known issues to avoid when editing to avoid issues?

How do the roles work? Is there a point in filling these out?

Thanks
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 04-06-2017, 03:00 PM   #298
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
The first question about windows10,I'm not sure about.You can make global edits easily to any attribute of any position.I personally lowered every linebackers jump by 30 and defensive tackles block shed by 30.

The draft class shows up when you go into the franchise file and can go into anytime.I believe there are draft classes you can drop to save some time and edit from that if you wish.

There is a function that allows you to mass delete the UDFA's during preseason.

You can make schedules also.I put in the real schedule.Takes some time but not that hard to do.You can also change teams playbooks to reflect a change from 4-3/3-4.
How can you edit teams playbooks? Or, better question, how can you tell which playbook each number in the editor represents?
Old 04-06-2017, 04:17 PM   #299
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadoggxc
How can you edit teams playbooks? Or, better question, how can you tell which playbook each number in the editor represents?
I believe the playbook numbers are tied to the head coach from that particular year of Madden. So for instance on M25 John Fox's playbook would be tied to the Broncos and on M17 John Fox's playbook would be tied to the Bears. The playbook number change only applies to Play Now mode and not Franchise mode, at least that is how it works on M15 and newer Maddens. While I assume it's the same on older versions, I haven't verified the older games to confirm that.
Old 04-16-2017, 07:39 PM   #300
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

BLUS31589-ROSTER-FAROSTERS.zip my madden 17 Draft Roster 45% done
Old 07-14-2017, 11:19 AM   #301
Rookie

Thanks! Can't wait for the full update. Being that EA is no longer supporting PS3 its nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2017, 09:42 PM   #302
Rookie

Hi are there draft classes for 1987-2016 for Madden 12 PS3? If so can someone point me to some links? thanks!
Old 04-06-2019, 08:53 PM   #303
Rookie

Anyone know where to get the bruteforce program is appears you need to do this for PS3 with the editor from the other post? looks like that site is down or the link is bad.
Old 07-31-2020, 12:52 AM   #304
Rookie

i Keep getting a error saying its not a mc02 file. i tried it a few time dont know what im doing wrong. help anyone lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »