Home

53 Man Rosters for CFM?

This is a discussion on 53 Man Rosters for CFM? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon11 53 Man Rosters for CFM?

Maybe I dont understand how to work CFM so I am coming here for help. I like to play my CFM with the most accurate rosters possible so I control all 32 teams to keep it that way. Are 53 man rosters even available or possible so that I dont have to go to every single team and try to figure out who to cut to make the rosters accurate? I cant delegate it to the CPU because they end up cutting real life starters and change the depth chart around. I feel like before CFM was introduced, it was much easier for me to just play a franchise with accurate rosters. Anyway, any help would be appreciated!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 07:05 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: 53 Man Rosters for CFM?

week 1 rosters came out yesterday. there are quite a few threads on the front page about it already.

so just update your roster through madden, or

offline link
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...box-360-a.html
Old 09-07-2013, 08:55 PM   #3
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by banerock
week 1 rosters came out yesterday. there are quite a few threads on the front page about it already.

so just update your roster through madden, or

offline link
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...box-360-a.html
Yeah, I personally would love to be able to play a 32 team control season starting week 1. That way I can just skip the entire pre-season and not have to worry about making all the cuts to get to accurate 53's.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:38 AM   #4
Rookie

I know there are updated rosters, I just didn't know if anybody offered 53 man rosters so that you don't have to make preseason cuts
Old 09-08-2013, 12:23 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjipp03
Maybe I dont understand how to work CFM so I am coming here for help. I like to play my CFM with the most accurate rosters possible so I control all 32 teams to keep it that way. Are 53 man rosters even available or possible so that I dont have to go to every single team and try to figure out who to cut to make the rosters accurate? I cant delegate it to the CPU because they end up cutting real life starters and change the depth chart around. I feel like before CFM was introduced, it was much easier for me to just play a franchise with accurate rosters. Anyway, any help would be appreciated!!!
UPDATE: Im guessing from the first response my point didnt get across. I dont want to have to go through preseason and make cuts! I want 53 man rosters so that every team can go through preseason without having to make cuts! Thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2013, 09:35 PM   #6
Rookie

if you only had 53 players when you start your franchise, im pretty sure they would just add extra players to your roster.

unless its different this year. i havent tried it out myself though.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:02 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

The rosters are the real ones but without injuries I'm guessing. They didn't update the injuries and Harvin, Clemons and Avril are playing week 1 for the Seahawks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »