Home

Playmakers Madden 13 & 25 1990's Classic Team Rosters/Playbooks

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 13 & 25 1990's Classic Team Rosters/Playbooks within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2016, 08:03 PM   #113
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Playmakers Madden 13 & 25 1990's Classic Team Rosters/Playbooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaside24
Thanks to everyone who contributed to these rosters they are absolutely amazing. Such detail throughout each team.
Just so there's no confusion. This roster was made 100% by Playmakers with likely 150+ hours put into it. I merely spent a couple hours converting it to a M15 roster.
Old 05-30-2016, 02:54 PM   #114
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Now I know why I didn't get Madden 16 for these rosters....

It was because the classic coaches weren't in Madden 16......that kills some of the immersion factor LOL!

But anyway I decided to spend some time this weekend to go back and play some games with the rosters since I very rarely get to use them while editing teams....

I played the (92) 49ers vs (92) Packers and lost 21-18 Steve Young threw a game wining TD pass to Brent Jones late in the 4th qtr. I had big fun with the Brett Favre and Sterling Sharpe tandem

Also played a 2nd game between the (89) Browns and (90) Dolphins and their defense Cleveland really got after Marino....Hanford Dixon had two picks and Minnifield made several plays on the ball as they matched up perfectly with Clayton and Duper on the outside.

These rosters were a blast.....and sometimes when your spending time just creating the teams and players you don't get to enjoy the time actually playing the game

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 03-28-2017, 04:17 PM   #115
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Lopking for someone to convert the Madden 25 90's roster to Madden 12 for me

Can anyone help?

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2017, 10:40 PM   #116
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Lopking for someone to convert the Madden 25 90's roster to Madden 12 for me

Can anyone help?
I did a quick conversion to the M12 2016 roster that PeoplesChampGB had posted. Use Horizon to drop the roster onto a flash drive. If a quick drag and drop doesn't work, use the instructions below. I also noticed that he had changed the playbooks for the 2016-2017 season. Not sure if that can be changed in game. If you want it ported to a different roster, use an official EA M12 roster (it doesn't matter which one) and release $20-$30 million in cap room for each team in the main menu roster management area and then upload the file for me to convert your roster over to it.

Save any Madden 12 roster on your console to your flashdrive. Download this roster file and open Horizon. Go to Device Explorer / Games / Madden 12 / then choose any M12 roster file and double click. Go to Contents and right click on the file. Now choose Replace and choose this roster file then click OK when done. Now just press the Save, Rehash and Resign button and you are done.

Reorder the depth charts in game before using this roster.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Playmakers 90's M12 360.zip (359.6 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by rplatypus; 04-01-2017 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Reorder depth charts
Old 03-29-2017, 02:00 AM   #117
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Thank you big time sir

I'm going to work on moving this file to my madden 12 game this weekend

Always wanted some classic rosters for Madden 12

Old 04-01-2017, 04:47 AM   #118
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

rplatypus

I'm confused

I have the 90's roster saved.....I can see all the players but when I try to play a game it looks like the game will start up but it freezes

I wasn't sure if you were saying I had to download that madden 16 file 1st or use a madden 12 default roster and upload it on here as a zip file before the rosters can be converted....

all I did was downloaded the file in the link you created and saved it to a default madden 12 roster......was I suppose to do other steps prior to downloading your link?

Old 04-01-2017, 10:21 AM   #119
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
rplatypus

I'm confused

I have the 90's roster saved.....I can see all the players but when I try to play a game it looks like the game will start up but it freezes

I wasn't sure if you were saying I had to download that madden 16 file 1st or use a madden 12 default roster and upload it on here as a zip file before the rosters can be converted....

all I did was downloaded the file in the link you created and saved it to a default madden 12 roster......was I suppose to do other steps prior to downloading your link?
You must auto reorder the depth charts in game for each team before playing with the roster. The file I uploaded is your 90's file converted to M12.

Last edited by rplatypus; 04-01-2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old 04-01-2017, 01:40 PM   #120
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplatypus
You must auto reorder the depth charts in game for each team before playing with the roster. The file I uploaded is your 90's file converted to M12.
ok thanks

I didn't bother to check the depth charts

i'll do it tonight after the final four

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »