Home

Madden 2004 Football Roster - XBox - Jt45

This is a discussion on Madden 2004 Football Roster - XBox - Jt45 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2004, 08:50 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 2004 Football Roster - XBox - Jt45

i need some help over here too. i got the file, put in on my AR and try to load it and it didn't work. so i deleted that one file, and zipped it, dragged it to my AR and now it says its not a xbox file. if somebody can help me out i would greatly appreciate it. if somebody has a working file that they have been playing with please email it to me. i will trade you for a nearly 99% complete mvp 2004 roster that i got and tweaked to date with correct pitching rotations and line-ups. email me at [email protected], or post something up on here for me to see. thanks for the help everybody.

pat

oh, has anyone gotten a draft class (with the real player's names) from ncaa to export correctly to madden to do a somewhat realistic draft?? every draft class i have tried has failed, i get the "???" crap.
Old 04-06-2004, 03:15 PM   #50
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Ok guys listen up for a minute here,all these problems you're having with your AR devices might be fixable if you just read the begginings of this thread.

I've posted what to do if you should experience any of the problems you're having but they won't help you if you don't read them posted in this thread.

So first off read back maybe a page or two and you'll find answers to most of your problems and solutions to solve them.

I've answered most of the problems you've come up with all you have to do is read them and then go from there if anything eles comes up then ask a question.

Most answers are already posted in this thread in detail by what I've found to work and it does so please read the postings I'm sure they'll work for you and if you're still having problems then ask a question only after you've read and used the methods I've already posted to help solve your AR problems and loading so please read the thread these questions have already been asked and most have been answered...I repeated read the postings first.

Holla Back
Old 04-08-2004, 09:00 PM   #51
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

My AR works fine but the Jt45 roster comes up as a ??? "damaged save".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2004, 05:13 PM   #52
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm not sure what the problem could be other than what I've already posted here and from the other threads on this site detailing the use and functions of the AR.

What I have found though is that there are a number of things can prevent the card from either loading properly and they're all posted on this site.

1.Bad AR cards are most common,so replace it.
2.Card does not have enough space to load if items already exsist on card,clear card and reload.
3.Delete "Datelfile" a must in order to download file to XBOX hard drive.
4.System must be able to download and configure Zip files.

These are a few items to keep in mind when using the AR,sometimes after loading a zip file to my XBOX I'd recceive a "Damange file or ??? in that case I would delete the file from the XBOX hard drive also I would clear and erase the card and confirm that by seeing that there should be 502 blocks available.

Also I would check the cards space and AR status by seeing it on the AR screen which should show only the memory card on the screen and no files loaded in other words the card is clear and all 502 blocks are free.

Other then these items I've mentioned here and along with other info at this site theres not much eles I could say on the matter as I've already posted most of what I've found that works for me and along with the AR thread these should help to eliminate or at the most help narrow down just what the problem or problems maybe with you loading issues.

There is a thread that refers to these problems in further detail and perhaps other gamers could help in a disscusion,as for myself this is about as much as I can say or do on the matter so if you've tried everything here and have found no sucess then I'd seek further information from those sources available in other threads the deal specifically with the AR functions and uses.

Holla Back
Old 04-10-2004, 08:41 PM   #53
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Jt45 has sent in his latest Madden update for April 10th. Posted in the first post of this thread.
Old 04-12-2004, 10:36 AM   #54
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

Mines also comes up damaged save. Everytime i try a EA Sports save it does that.
Old 04-18-2004, 06:28 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1

I can get the roster to work fine, the only problem is I cant start a franchise with it, any ideas what might be the problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2004, 06:40 PM   #56
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

I've never heard of a problem like that before. Are you sure you are loading it when you start up Madden?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »