Home

SUB in/ SUB out sliders?

This is a discussion on SUB in/ SUB out sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2006, 02:45 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: SUB in/ SUB out sliders?

I been trying alot of 360 combos and the best thing I came up with was 94/97 and I only see alot of subbing in the 4th and whats weird was my HB would play till he has 2bars then he gets sub and the back-up comes in for about 3 plays then the starter returns for a play or two then the back-up again and they would repeat that till the starter energy returns full.
Old 10-10-2006, 06:10 PM   #10
JVG
Rookie

OVR: 3

Is your 94/97 method only on offense or is it apply on defense too?

NBA: Los Angeles Clippers

NFL: San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks
Old 10-10-2006, 07:15 PM   #11
Rookie

Man it did nothing for my defense but it seems like the only time guys get subbed on defense is when they do something that burns alot of energy like covering wr going for bombs, sacks, or running down the hb other than that they will not sub much at all. I think EA really screwed this up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2006, 12:21 AM   #12
Rookie

I tried everything and for the HB theres no way around it he gets subbed later in the game on one Madden site a Mod there said they are using progressive fatigue on the HB to prevent people from rushing one guy 40 times which I understand but you still can rush more than 40 times because they guy doesn't get subbed till after halftime or later. Other positions work different I have seen wrs get subbed alot earlier i'll post their slider later I didnt write down the setting but I know its in the 80s/80s
Old 10-12-2006, 09:22 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have the same problem and I read somewhere that the defaults work best. So after trying diffrent slider settings which I saw very limited subbing. I decided to set them back to default by pressing LB Button one the sub setting menu. I played a game last night on all-pro 9 min quarters Fin Vs Bears and I got Ronnie Brown subbed out one time in the 2nd quarter and a few times at the end of the game, but in the 3rd the bears had a long drive and I actually for the first time got some D Subs Wilkerson subbed out for Trylor, Will Allen Subbed out for Goodman, and my SS were subbed. It still doesnt work I believe it should but hope this will help some.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »