Home

PUBLISHED SLIDERS FOR ALL MADDEN LEVEL ON XBOX 360

This is a discussion on PUBLISHED SLIDERS FOR ALL MADDEN LEVEL ON XBOX 360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2006, 01:47 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: PUBLISHED SLIDERS FOR ALL MADDEN LEVEL ON XBOX 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliman125
...First of all thank all of u guyz 4 the hard work you've put into that...I think I can pretty much talk 4 everyone here...this is amazing Thank You...

But just a little question...Anything about Sub IN/ Sub OUT Sliders...or should we just leave it to default...?...
We haven't done any testing in that regard with this project - I'm going to be starting a franchise with the Bucs and I plan on doing some tinkering with the sub in/out sliders. I'm sure Joe will be paying attention to them in his Redskins franchise as well.

I can say that from the little bit that I've done/seen in the past, I don't think that the sub in/out sliders have much affect, if any at all.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:16 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 29

I'm playing the vikings and I'm getting sacked like a mo-fo. I can hardly hit the button before I've got 2-3 guys right on me :\
Old 10-25-2006, 02:28 PM   #11
Rookie

Yeah we're not sure how to use the sub sliders...I leave all of mine at default except running back, which I have set at 85/95. Fatigue seems to cause fumbles so I'm real careful there.

By the way, I mismatched numbers in the penalty slider section...please look there again at false start and off sides.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2006, 02:31 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmay
I'm playing the vikings and I'm getting sacked like a mo-fo. I can hardly hit the button before I've got 2-3 guys right on me :\
Who are you playing as? Generally you should only get about 3-4 seconds to read the defense and release the football if the CPU is bringing normal pressure. If they are blitzing you should have less, rushing three more, etc.

Also, you should try and use a hard count every once in a while. I've found that if you don't the CPU will constantly get great jumps on All Madden. Using the hard count tempers this greatly.

Also, there are going to be games where you get sacked 7 times, and then games when you don't get sacked at all. That kind of statistical variation happens in the NFL too.

Finally, posting comments such as "I'm getting sacked like a mo-fo" or "I can't stop the CPU QB for shiz" are not nearly as helpful as posting stats from full games (120 plays or so..) played with the sliders. With these, we can average your game with games that others have played and make a determination based on 10 different players playing 10 different games with the sliders.

I'll post the table that I was using back in the testing thread to help you out.
Attached Files
File Type: doc madden_slider_tables.doc (27.5 KB, 96 views)
Old 10-25-2006, 02:57 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 29

I was using the vikings... playing against the packers. I turned it off after it was 38-7 Packers and they had about 7 sacks... the computer got a bunch of huge passes and runs where my cpu controlled defense basically let them just run right through them, so I haven't any stats.

I'll try to play again later
Old 10-25-2006, 02:59 PM   #14
Rookie

croc500's Arena

OVR: 5

This is great, cant wait to play a game tonight. Now to decide if I start my franchise over AGAIN or not.

Also, when I played 06 madden, I used a set of sliders, and at first they werent working for me, then I asked the guy to post his coach strategy and I changed mine to match his and then the sliders worked perfectly for me. So I would be interested in knowing how your coach strategies are set up. Only thing with that though, I guess its all relative to what team you are using as well.

Also, I was wondering why I was getting so many fumbles, now I know. I guess I need to change sub in/out sliders back to default until someone comes up with the ideal sub in/out sliders.
Old 10-25-2006, 03:15 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Here I go, posting my stats for the first time...so plz be gentle......I just started a Raiders Franchise so it was a Pre-Season game:

Raiders (34) - Vikings (44)

Walter - 93.9 104 1TD 1Int 5comp 9att 55% 11.5avg 45L
Brooks - 48.1 131 1TD 2Int 10comp 20att 50% 6.5avg 31L

Bollinger - 158.3 257 3TDs 0Int 15comp 17att 88% 15.1avg 86L
Johnson - 100.2 178 2TDs 1Int 6comp 13att 46% 13.6avg 78L

Rushing Raiders - 106 1TD 19att 5.57avg 1fumb 1btk 1 20+ 54L
Rushing Vikings - 125 1Td 32att 3.90avg 2fumb 6btk 0 20+ 18L

Raiders - 2drops 4tfl 1 sack 2pdef 7firstdowns
Vikings - 1drop 4tfl 4 sacks 6pdef 11firstdowns

Actually it felt pretty good, just 3 big plays by their passing offense in the 2nd half made it a high scoring game...but since this was a pre-season game it's ok...i broke one big run wirh fargas for a td...and yeah I think these sliders are pretty good...

...Thanx again...!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2006, 03:16 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by croc500
This is great, cant wait to play a game tonight. Now to decide if I start my franchise over AGAIN or not.

Also, when I played 06 madden, I used a set of sliders, and at first they werent working for me, then I asked the guy to post his coach strategy and I changed mine to match his and then the sliders worked perfectly for me. So I would be interested in knowing how your coach strategies are set up. Only thing with that though, I guess its all relative to what team you are using as well.

Also, I was wondering why I was getting so many fumbles, now I know. I guess I need to change sub in/out sliders back to default until someone comes up with the ideal sub in/out sliders.
The biggest thing about user fumbles is covering the football. Most of us don't like doing but you simply don't fumble when you cover the ball.

The second biggest thing is not using the highlight stick in traffic. It will make you slide better, but it really increases your chances of fumbling.

Before anyone restarts their franchises, I suggest playing some games with these first. It is possible you will hate them (at the worst) or need some time to get used to them (at the best).

I don't think we want anyone upset at us for messing up their team record!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »