Home

Heelfan's PRO Sliders (360)

This is a discussion on Heelfan's PRO Sliders (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2007, 05:34 PM   #145
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Heelfan's PRO Sliders (360)

Are you all getting high scores with these sliders? Seems like most scores that everyone is posting are high.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2007, 07:29 PM   #146
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Stanley
Very nice sliders. Still some games with a bunch of CPU turnovers, but I don't think that really can be addressed completely with sliders. I think I'll be sticking with these for my offline gaming.

Thanks a bunch Heelfan71
yeah, you will get those crazy games at times. I usually just turn it off and start over when it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DereckM
Are you all getting high scores with these sliders? Seems like most scores that everyone is posting are high.
I'm not but I can see how some people might. I am average skill level I would guess. Easiest thing to do is move up the computer defensive slider if you are moving the ball too easy.

Other than that, if anyone post some specific issues they would like fixed, I can tell you what to change.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:34 AM   #147
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Well I'm getting high scores with these. I just played 2 preseason games (DAL vs DEN, and DAL vs HOU). I dropped 68 points on Denver and 62 on Houston...

For Houston, their starting QB through 3 interceptions in the first half, all were run back for scores. But their backup went 7/9 in the second half, no picks. I didn't throw any picks either.

I like the sliders overall though, despite the high scores. They just need a little tweaking on my end. I haven't had a fumble problem, and not much of an interception problem on my end. I do play with weapons on though, although I wish I could choose which ones I want on and which ones I don't.

I'm afraid if I tweak the CPU D-Awareness up, it'll result in more interceptions, but I might as well give it a shot.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 08-27-2007, 11:43 AM   #148
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder8
Well I'm getting high scores with these. I just played 2 preseason games (DAL vs DEN, and DAL vs HOU). I dropped 68 points on Denver and 62 on Houston...

For Houston, their starting QB through 3 interceptions in the first half, all were run back for scores. But their backup went 7/9 in the second half, no picks. I didn't throw any picks either.

I like the sliders overall though, despite the high scores. They just need a little tweaking on my end. I haven't had a fumble problem, and not much of an interception problem on my end. I do play with weapons on though, although I wish I could choose which ones I want on and which ones I don't.

I'm afraid if I tweak the CPU D-Awareness up, it'll result in more interceptions, but I might as well give it a shot.

just move the computers d awareness up. Don't touch yours unless the cpu is scoring too many points. Or you could just lower your offensive sliders (QB accuracy, RB blocking and RB ability) 5 points each. If that is not enough, try 10.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:45 AM   #149
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8

Heelfan are you seeing the cpu DBs or the human DBs or MLBs doing the superhuman intercepting? You know where if you throw the ball over the middle of the field and the MLB jumps and gets the INT. If I do a quick slant on ALL PRO level. 7 out of 10 slants get hit down or Intercepted.

Im not the best at passing but alot of the time its not my passing its the cpu. They jump the pass as soon as it leaves the QBs hand. Who in the Nfl can do that with that amount of consistency? Standing that close to the Dline.

Last edited by DereckM; 08-27-2007 at 11:48 AM.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:52 AM   #150
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DereckM
Heelfan are you seeing the cpu DBs or the human DBs or MLBs doing the superhuman intercepting? You know where if you throw the ball over the middle of the field and the MLB jumps and gets the INT. If I do a quick slant on ALL PRO level. 7 out of 10 slants get hit down or Intercepted.

Im not the best at passing but alot of the time its not my passing its the cpu. They jump the pass as soon as it leaves the QBs hand. Who in the Nfl can do that with that amount of consistency? Standing that close to the Dline.
I used to have that problem but rarely do it now. You really have to watch the LB's when you hike the ball. If they start blitzing in, you will have an easy pass, you can throw it as soon as your WR breaks. If they drop back in zone, your only chance is to lob the ball over their head. Takes some touch.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:55 AM   #151
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I bought Madden on release day and have played a few games in the psuedo coach mode using WR Control and Lead Blocker control but I've have alot of fun in NCAA playing 'QB Mode' where I super sim defense and let Corso call my plays and I run what he call as the QB. I let my HB do his own thing on running plays.

Since you've had such I positive response to your sliders, they'll be the first ones I use whenever I get around to starting a franchise in Madden.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2007, 12:44 PM   #152
Rookie

croc500's Arena

OVR: 5

Heel, are you still using default sub in/out? Im just thinking that maybe my sub in/out sliders are not good. Im thinking it may be something we need to look closer out as far as everyone getting varying results of turnovers which could be affected by the fatigue level on the field. If you are using default, I may try changing mine back to default to see if I get better results.

The other thing is, Ive only played the preseason games so far, does it play a little differently with regular season since you play all starters?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »