Home

Anyone have this?????

This is a discussion on Anyone have this????? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2011, 10:42 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Anyone have this?????

I'm playing my brother with my current slider settings. He NEVER plays madden....had to teach him all the controls etc. Well he's the Packers and I'm the Steelers. He is completing passes all over the lot and scoring at will on bombs etc. Meanwhile I'm playing decent but throw 2 picks (one a pick six), fumble 2x and have a TD called back on a hold. He wins 49-31.

As we are playing I notice that his kicking meter is way slower than mine. We switch sides for a while and sure enough it's much easier on the packers controller. What was that? It seems that I was playing on my "player setting" while he was playing on my "cpu setting"...is it because it was custom? If I was on regular all madden with all default settings, would he still be on the all pro level (all 50's) or would we both be all madden? I get the feeling that unless I set the sliders to be all madden level on both cpu and player that it won't be the same.
Anyone with any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2011, 12:55 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Anyone have this?????

Because his controller was on all-pro. You have the check both controllers before you start the game.. This happen to me and my friend when I first bought the game.. haha! I don't think both of you can play with your sliders. Only the first controller has your custom setting so your going to have to just have both controllers set to all-madden before you start the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »