Home

The "Official" Patch In Sliders for Online Franchise*

This is a discussion on The "Official" Patch In Sliders for Online Franchise* within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2011, 07:17 AM   #9
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: The "Official" Patch In Sliders for Online Franchise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0M0mentum09
Umm. . . you do realize that NCAA's custom sliders (for user vs user) games are broken and have 0 effect of the game regardless of what you change them to?
I don't have NCAA 12 so I didn't know that. In the NCAA 11 ODs I was in they did appear to work though.
Either way sliders are much more important for games vs. cpu. There's nothing worse than having good stats for user-user games then for every user-cpu game you've got guys breaking records. Yeah you could put the difficulty at All-Madden but IMO that ruins the user-user experience because it really evens out a match no matter the skill level f the two players and distorts the speed relationship between user-controlled and cpu controlled players.
And even in leagues with 32 user teams there are still a fair amount of games where one user plays the cpu because of scheduling conflicts and unavailability.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 08-17-2011, 09:56 AM   #10
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

OVR: 0

This thread needs more attention. Sliders with the help of leaguemanager will help mask most of Online Franchises's deficiencies.

Something is weird with Online franchise in that the difficulty levels don't play like they should. All Madden in OF plays like All pro in 'play now', and All Pro in OF plays like Pro in 'play now'. It's way too easy and everyone just finishes with 13-16 wins every year.

I hope with the new zone defense and DPP that the difficulty gets harder but even then, we need to be able to customize. Every other mode online and off now include sliders EXCEPT online franchise.

Please EA, if there is one thing you "update throughout the year" like we were promised 2 years ago... please make it sliders.

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers
Old 08-17-2011, 07:45 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUDERMAN
This thread needs more attention. Sliders with the help of leaguemanager will help mask most of Online Franchises's deficiencies.

Something is weird with Online franchise in that the difficulty levels don't play like they should. All Madden in OF plays like All pro in 'play now', and All Pro in OF plays like Pro in 'play now'. It's way too easy and everyone just finishes with 13-16 wins every year.

I hope with the new zone defense and DPP that the difficulty gets harder but even then, we need to be able to customize. Every other mode online and off now include sliders EXCEPT online franchise.

Please EA, if there is one thing you "update throughout the year" like we were promised 2 years ago... please make it sliders.

I'm glad you confirmed this. I heard this from a couple of guys that All-Madden online against the CPU is super easy. It be having some guys thinking they can do that against the CPU in a offline franchise on All-Madden even with tough sliders just because of what they do to the CPU online.. I've gotten into a few debates about this with a few guys on here but none of them won't test it in offline franchise..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2011, 05:49 AM   #12
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Love this idea.. It should have been on Madden especially since its already in NCAA. They also should let the commissioner bring his own rosters too for guys who like to do there own roster tweaking..
Old 08-31-2011, 02:58 PM   #13
MVP

Houston's Arena

I've been telling guys since 2009 the first online franchise that there is a way to make your offline settings work into a online franchise. I have use this method since then and it still works.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:49 PM   #14
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
I've been telling guys since 2009 the first online franchise that there is a way to make your offline settings work into a online franchise. I have use this method since then and it still works.

????? Please explain.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Please tell us how!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2011, 02:18 PM   #16
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
PLEASE!?!?!?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »