Home

The "Official" Patch In Sliders for Online Franchise*

This is a discussion on The "Official" Patch In Sliders for Online Franchise* within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 8
The "Official" Patch In Sliders for Online Franchise*

I'll do my best to keep this short. With the lack of attention to Online Franchise and the addition of Online Communities, many gamers are feeling a bit left out.

EA it would be huge if OLF's had the capability to tailor their leagues (ala NCAA OLD's) via slider to counter any game issues regarding the effectiveness of a particular rating or group of ratings. Being able to adjust the game speed up, or down, while bumping up defensive pass interferance, or lowering broken tackles would really please a lot of the OLF Community.

If you guys here at OS support this idea let's see if we can make this thing work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: The "Official" Patch In Sliders for Online Franchise*

If they could only add one thing to Online Franchise this would be my choice. Sliders are a huge reason why NCAA's OD is so much better than Madden's OF. And this has been in NCAA for years so why can't they do it in Madden?
I'm still holding out hope that it will be possible with a combination of Communities and OF in Madden 12. But the fact that there hasn't been any "official" confirmation at this point has my hopes pretty much crushed.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 07-28-2011, 10:37 AM   #3
Pro

HeavyHitter55's Arena

OVR: 10

I'll sign off on this. In the absolute LEAST, this should have been a part of OF, especially since its been confirmed to be used in online communities and the fact that NCAA has this. Not adding slider sets to OF while they're in online communities is like not making DPP a part of Play Now games while it's in another offline mode. It's counter-intuitive and mind boggling to me.

RIP J.J.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:13 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 28

I've been wanting to get a coalition together for this. There is no reason this can't be done in a very short amount of time. The settings already exist, just give us the ability to change them. For this year, this is my #1 request.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:05 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Love this idea.. It should have been on Madden especially since its already in NCAA. They also should let the commissioner bring his own rosters too for guys who like to do there own roster tweaking..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #6
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm in. I find it ridiculous that this is omitted.

Especially because it's in Communities...
Old 08-12-2011, 07:44 PM   #7
Banned

R0M0mentum09's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
If they could only add one thing to Online Franchise this would be my choice. Sliders are a huge reason why NCAA's OD is so much better than Madden's OF. And this has been in NCAA for years so why can't they do it in Madden?
I'm still holding out hope that it will be possible with a combination of Communities and OF in Madden 12. But the fact that there hasn't been any "official" confirmation at this point has my hopes pretty much crushed.
Umm. . . you do realize that NCAA's custom sliders (for user vs user) games are broken and have 0 effect of the game regardless of what you change them to?
Old 08-13-2011, 09:34 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 9

I'm not an online guy but I feel your pain....sliders are so important to get things right. For what it's worth, I'm finding the all madden sliders pretty good this year. so far I just had to lower the cpu breat tackle to 25 and the threshold to 25. All else has played well, although very streaky. Which I think is the damn DPP....I wish they hadn't put that in. Anyway good luck...If I can help in anyway, please let me know.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »