Home

Blue Ninja's madden 12 all-madden "franchise mode" slider

This is a discussion on Blue Ninja's madden 12 all-madden "franchise mode" slider within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2011, 02:47 AM   #553
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Blue Ninja's madden 12 all-madden "franchise mode" slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderrackruin
I decided to give these sliders a run and plugged them into the second season of my Bills franchise. The only change I made was boosted injury a little bit and dropped Qtr length to 12min. After three games I believe that they are a very good set of sliders. Scores were W17-6 over Steelers, W26-15 over Titans, L28-31 vs Cardinals. The Passing seems to be on par for both sides of the ball. On Defense it is very challenging both against run and pass depending on the RB or QB you are facing.

My one issue is that with the "slow" speed, it seems that when a tackle is broken it takes too long for the runner to recover before being caught. I've notice this limit the upside of players like Fred Jackson who should be able to break tackles and keep steaming ahead.

Anyone notice this or have any suggestions?

Also, thanks for the great set of sliders. Really enjoying these.
I believe some of those breaking tackle animation takes long regardless of game speed. But I could be wrong. Speeding up thee game speed may make the ball carrier revoer faster from one of those animation but so will the pursuit of the defense.

But hey, I'm glad you like the sliders man!
Old 11-03-2011, 11:24 AM   #554
Rookie

godofwar757's Arena

OVR: 2

Yeah BN this set is cool. I'm playing as Oakland and McFadden is beasting. I'm 7-1 so far. Playing against Tebow, he went 4/19 for 44 yds and a pick but rushed for 108. He can't read defenses at all and just takes off. Brady on the other hand carved me up for 400 some yds and went 28/35 with 4 TD's. Seems like this set has the QB's playing like themselves. Still having problem getting picks. The ball just bounces off of my guys hands but who cares. I get enough to compensate. good set bro.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #555
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofwar757
Yeah BN this set is cool. I'm playing as Oakland and McFadden is beasting. I'm 7-1 so far. Playing against Tebow, he went 4/19 for 44 yds and a pick but rushed for 108. He can't read defenses at all and just takes off. Brady on the other hand carved me up for 400 some yds and went 28/35 with 4 TD's. Seems like this set has the QB's playing like themselves. Still having problem getting picks. The ball just bounces off of my guys hands but who cares. I get enough to compensate. good set bro.
Thanks! your stats looking real good. Glad you like them man!! feel free to share how your franchise going in this thread!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2011, 04:50 PM   #556
Rookie

godofwar757's Arena

Well since you asked..... i have 9 starters on the injured list. Just lost mcfadden for 6 weeks!
Old 11-03-2011, 09:55 PM   #557
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofwar757
Well since you asked..... i have 9 starters on the injured list. Just lost mcfadden for 6 weeks!
Ouch...good luck with the rest of the season lol I was asking about how you're planning to do in off season and stuff. I think it'll be fun to hear other people's opinion..I might just start one myself.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:30 AM   #558
Rookie

BDubb3424's Arena

OVR: 0

I love the sliders bro! 3 games in my cowboys Franchise very nice! I'm just wondering I want to have a 50/50 running attack so is it possible to change something that will bring my backup in half the time??
Old 11-04-2011, 02:03 AM   #559
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDubb3424
I love the sliders bro! 3 games in my cowboys Franchise very nice! I'm just wondering I want to have a 50/50 running attack so is it possible to change something that will bring my backup in half the time??
I use the boys too, use the auto-sub sliders posted on my original post. That should give you what you're looking for! Thanks for using the sliders man!
Old 11-04-2011, 07:59 AM   #560
Rookie

godofwar757's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ninja
Ouch...good luck with the rest of the season lol I was asking about how you're planning to do in off season and stuff. I think it'll be fun to hear other people's opinion..I might just start one myself.
well i'm running with campbell. i'm not great passing so his completion % is low (51ish) but he doesn't throw many picks. i traded palmer to seattle for 2 no 1's. (they offered) i plan on fixing both of my lines, getting a shutdown corner, get a BIG receiver that can catch, lol and figure out what to do with marcel reese. he's wasted at FB so for now i play him as my 2nd TE behind Boss also. his rating as FB at TE is 82 but if i change him to TE he's 84. those are my priorities for my offseason.

on a different note, playing vs CHI i ran PA - Y -Corner out of the singleback ace set, faked it to the right to Bush, the MLB, FS, and RCB all bit hard on the fake, it left jacoby ford WIDE open running his streak down the left sideline. he was open by like 30 yards like Jennings was vs MIN a few weeks ago. He was so open he had to stop, wait for the ball, catch then run. it was beautiful. that was the first time i saw a fake work like that on this madden. the RCB pointed to ford as he ran by. awesome!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »