Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2012, 04:44 AM   #801
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I played my week 1 match-up as the Chargers against the Raiders. I play with the blue sliders (65 CPU ints) on slow speed with 8 threshold (difficulty says all-pro), 14 minute quarters, run-off to 12 seconds, I am in an online CCM and I only use gameflow (more of a challenge I think).

I ended up losing 20-14, which was good considering I was down 14-0 at the end of the 1st. There were too many plays for my liking so I may bump my quarters down to 12 and see how that goes.

The running for the CPU wasn't too bad, they ended up with around 120 total for 2 TDs, with McFadden contributing around 90 yards on about a 3.7 ypc. I had about 115 yards on 25 carries with Mathews and Brown contributed another 10 on 2.

I threw 2 picks with Rivers but they were both on deep balls where I probably shouldn't have thrown them. I also threw 2 TDs and near 300 yards with Rivers but only with a ~45% completion rate (my WRs dropped a fair few passes, which may need addressing). Palmer ended up with 0 TDs 0 Ints and about 200 yards on ~65%.

On defense I had 3 sacks to their 2 and my top tackler was Donald Butler with 12 which was great to see.

My auto-subs are the same as the front page except I have RB at 90/86. That provided me with pretty good results, I saw the Oakland back-up in a fair few times and other positions were subbed out well, especially my defense on long drives.

I have injuries at 43 and the only one I saw was Weddle going down (just broken ribs for 2 weeks thank god haha). I think kick-off power may need a reduction personally (every one of my kick-offs was a touchback). The only penalties I saw were a few holding ones from each team (mainly returns for me) and one false start by me.

Thanks again for the sliders Jarrod.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 05:11 AM   #802
Banned

OVR: 3

I'm curious.

Has anyone ever tried putting the groups on different difficulties? Like if I want all-madden for my passing, all-pro for rushing, and pro for defense. Can the sliders work like that? Or do they have to all be one difficulty?
Old 08-31-2012, 05:40 AM   #803
Rookie

AKain's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.S.T.X.B.
I'm curious.

Has anyone ever tried putting the groups on different difficulties? Like if I want all-madden for my passing, all-pro for rushing, and pro for defense. Can the sliders work like that? Or do they have to all be one difficulty?
Slim with the tilted brim...I believe that in the sense of your question a lot of people mix difficulties
on these sliders and everyone else's to fit their skill...make them yours...how you want...isn't that the point of sliders?
Old 08-31-2012, 07:42 AM   #804
Rookie

OVR: 0
Try all pro and see How it feels..it's plays very well to me...speed on slow

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-31-2012, 10:36 AM   #805
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackaceons
Try all pro and see How it feels..it's plays very well to me...speed on slow

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
I will be testing my black set on All-Pro today. I'll try to provide some highlight clips too..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 10:43 AM   #806
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaberTJ
I am offline CCM. Red sliders. 11 threshold. Just switched to All-Pro for this game. Slow Speed.

Lost to Dolphins 20-10

They broke some big runs on me.

Bush - 29att 143 yds - one for 35 yards.
Slaton 6att 47 yds.

They were winning most of game. Ran it frequently to punish my lackluster offense. CPU rushing seems to be a lot more effective this game. Not sure if it's from the move to all-pro or that my defense was tired early in the 2nd half. (could be combo of both?)

I play 13 min. 18 Seconds

Did you get a chance to play another game?
Old 08-31-2012, 10:52 AM   #807
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Did you get a chance to play another game?
Playing it as we speak. I will update after.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:52 AM   #808
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

hey Jarodd, as a minor favor, everytime u tweak your sliders and/or gameplay settings, can u post what exactly u tweaked with each set (and/or gameplay settings) like u do with your NCAA sliders?...it'd be greatly appreciated

Last edited by 37; 08-31-2012 at 11:33 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »