Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2012, 11:40 PM   #1129
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
I'm telling you, black CCM sliders with CPU fumbles and pass block at 100 is challenging for the most part. I was 9-1 before playing with those sliders, now I'm 10-3. Lost a heartbreaker in overtime, and another heartbreaker with 4 seconds left and got beat deep.
So far me and you both are having success with it.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:52 PM   #1130
Banned

OVR: 0

Well everyone has their 2 cents about threshold, I'm the only one that provided any video evidence. Also, just to prove a point, I just played on the sliders I've been testing with 75 threshold and the Vikings just put up 150+ rush yards on me. 120 from AP on 7 YPC and another 32 from Gearhart on 4YPC. The CPU lineman are getting upfield and blocking LBs and safeties. Once again I'm encouraging everyone to try these and let me know if they work, no one is giving feedback.

I'm playing all black sliders with the following changes in offline CC.

USER
Run Reac-50
Block Shed-50
Tkl-0

CPU
Run Block-50
Fum-50
Break Tkl-100

At 0 threshold against Arian Foster, he put up 141 on 4.8 YPC and 2 scores.

At 75 threshold, Adrian Peterson put up 120 on 7 YPC and 1 TD
-Giving their lineman a bit of extra speed got them further upfield on run plays.

-Also, 75 threshold did not affect my passing attack, putting up 300 yards on 64%, 2 TD's 1 INT
Old 09-02-2012, 11:53 PM   #1131
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by younghits951
Speed threshold has to have some kind of affect whether raised or lowered..when I had it raised Rolando McClain covered mike Wallace step for step twice and picked one pass off. When I had it lowered Demarcus van **** can coved anybody despite not being highly rated and Denarius moore took to slants to the house just blowing by defenders that had an angle that normally would have made the tackle.
Dude, the default setting is 50 for threshold, so if your throwing to WR's and getting intercepted by linebackers, then maybe you're not ready for all-madden. Jarodd will tell you that sometimes crazy things need to happen to achieve realistic stats. That means sometimes a linebacker will actually cover someone or the receiver may actually lose in man to man sometimes. That's not the threshold, that's the sliders.

Last edited by DimeN3Pennys; 09-03-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 12:37 AM   #1132
Rookie

doominic77's Arena

What do you think of these stats:

Spoiler

Played them on your green sliders with Human WR Catching up to 55 and Human Pass Rush up to 5. The computer killed me with there running game and their passing was amazing too. It was a preseason game so the backups played past the first quarter. My pressure sucked for sacks (2 sacks for me, 5 for the CPU) and every worse for pressuring the QB, every Jared Allen was falling on his face when he tried to pull a move. My punter was getting <50 yards every punt. Tackle breaking was okay except for one play where Kaepatrick broke 2 tackles for a touchdown (I was screaming at the TV for at least 2 minutes after that one). Any suggestions how I should tweak the sliders?
MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NCAAF: Miami Redhawks
NCAAF: LSU Tigers
NCAAB: LSU Tigers

Last edited by doominic77; 09-03-2012 at 01:01 AM.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:53 AM   #1133
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimeN3Pennys
Dude, the default setting is 50 for threshold, so if your throwing to WR's and getting intercepted by linebackers, then maybe you're not ready for all-madden. Jarodd will tell you that sometimes crazy things need to happen to achieve realistic stats. That means sometimes a linebacker will actually cover someone or the receiver may actually lose in man to man sometimes. That's not the threshold, that's the sliders.
Trust me im no slouch bruh, I had the raiders and covered mike Wallace with Rolando McClain. I thought the threshold had something to do with it because no way a line backer is covering mike Wallace across the field. My other reason is because Oakland has great team speed and I think I Better than what I should be, given their corners arent really good at all.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:36 AM   #1134
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by younghits951
Trust me im no slouch bruh, I had the raiders and covered mike Wallace with Rolando McClain. I thought the threshold had something to do with it because no way a line backer is covering mike Wallace across the field. My other reason is because Oakland has great team speed and I think I Better than what I should be, given their corners arent really good at all.
I didn't mean to say that the way I did, and I believe you're a good player. But I've had some good results so far, just looking for some help testing instead of only criticism. I think the problem may lie somewhere in the fact that Jarodd's sliders were made under the assumption that the USER side had to stay under 75 total for each category or it would revert to all-pro. Since you don't have that 75 limit in this game, I think they may need a major overhaul.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:14 AM   #1135
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimeN3Pennys
I didn't mean to say that the way I did, and I believe you're a good player. But I've had some good results so far, just looking for some help testing instead of only criticism. I think the problem may lie somewhere in the fact that Jarodd's sliders were made under the assumption that the USER side had to stay under 75 total for each category or it would revert to all-pro. Since you don't have that 75 limit in this game, I think they may need a major overhaul.
It's crazy because the play now sliders still have to be set up like that. I really don't know how much more of an overhaul I can do when I have the CPU sliders damn near maxed out on every slider in CC..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-03-2012 at 02:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 02:17 AM   #1136
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by doominic77
What do you think of these stats:

Spoiler

Played them on your green sliders with Human WR Catching up to 55 and Human Pass Rush up to 5. The computer killed me with there running game and their passing was amazing too. It was a preseason game so the backups played past the first quarter. My pressure sucked for sacks (2 sacks for me, 5 for the CPU) and every worse for pressuring the QB, every Jared Allen was falling on his face when he tried to pull a move. My punter was getting <50 yards every punt. Tackle breaking was okay except for one play where Kaepatrick broke 2 tackles for a touchdown (I was screaming at the TV for at least 2 minutes after that one). Any suggestions how I should tweak the sliders?

2 sacks isn't a bad thing man.. If you want to get more pressure you have to make sure you spread your dline or LBs out wide in every passing situation to get your DEs off the edge against slower lineman. You'll definitely see you more pressure if you do that. You also can't hold too much stock on what goes on in preseason.. Wait and see what happens when you get into the regular season..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »