Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2012, 10:06 AM   #2017
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Using a variant of the black set...
I was still getting too many picks and causing too many fumbles. But I must say even though I can still throw for tons of yards, this set (black) is the best I've tried so far. Challenging but not impossible while still maintaining a real life feel.
Also I turned tackling down to 45 for both user and cpu and I think it gives it a little more realism since nobody today knows how to tackle lol
Old 10-23-2012, 10:52 AM   #2018
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre307
Using a variant of the black set...
I was still getting too many picks and causing too many fumbles. But I must say even though I can still throw for tons of yards, this set (black) is the best I've tried so far. Challenging but not impossible while still maintaining a real life feel.
Also I turned tackling down to 45 for both user and cpu and I think it gives it a little more realism since nobody today knows how to tackle lol
Yeah I had to turn the INTs back down to 35.. Too many good QBs throwing 3-4 picks from the feedback I was getting. 35 was the spot I originally had it at with my play now sliders.

The CPU wasn't breaking enough tackles on you with there breaktackles at 95 matched up with the USER tackling at 50? I gett a good amount of breaktackles with the USER breaktackles at 50 matched up with the CPUs tackling at 50 but if that change worked for you that's cool I guess..

What's your record so far?
Old 10-23-2012, 10:55 AM   #2019
Rookie

I haven't played Madden in about a month, so I don't know about patches and updates and what has changed, I'm about to fire it up though. Jarrod, last time I tried these sliders and posted my stats you mentioned they were for Play Now since the tuners for online CCM weren't the same as Play Now. I'm going to start a new Online CCM, will these work for me now? Or is it still strictly offline?
Old 10-23-2012, 11:07 AM   #2020
Rookie

GutterPhenom16's Arena

hey Jarodd - just wondering.. ever since this patch happened, is it back to All-Madden or does that difficulty still have some simple minded game-plan?

Im still using All-Pro, and ill post my score to my first game afterwards..

12 minutes, and some differences from your Black Sliders - mostly lowered on USER settings, highered on CPU settings
Old 10-23-2012, 11:09 AM   #2021
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumaivey
I haven't played Madden in about a month, so I don't know about patches and updates and what has changed, I'm about to fire it up though. Jarrod, last time I tried these sliders and posted my stats you mentioned they were for Play Now since the tuners for online CCM weren't the same as Play Now. I'm going to start a new Online CCM, will these work for me now? Or is it still strictly offline?
To be honest I'm not sure how good they play online because Ib haven't tried it but there are a few guys who are using my sliders online that say they work fine.. Offline definitely plays the same as play now.. Let me know how it goes man..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #2022
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I had to turn the INTs back down to 35.. Too many good QBs throwing 3-4 picks from the feedback I was getting. 35 was the spot I originally had it at with my play now sliders.

The CPU wasn't breaking enough tackles on you with there breaktackles at 95 matched up with the USER tackling at 50? I gett a good amount of breaktackles with the USER breaktackles at 50 matched up with the CPUs tackling at 50 but if that change worked for you that's cool I guess..

What's your record so far?
The CPU runs really good I just run a pretty vanilla D that is more susceptible to the pass and I play as a safety so the CPU only gets those big runs on the beast mode plays where they break 10 tackles. Record is 2-1 but this is new ccm my other one I believe I was something like 82-16 with about half on all-pro sliders. The last 2 seasons I used your black set and lost in the championship round of the playoffs.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:17 PM   #2023
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

I might be a little absent for a while.. getting my NBA 2k13 groove goin.. haha! But I'm still loving the sliders man.. Still always a tight game when I play. If you come out with any updates man, let me know!
Old 10-23-2012, 01:23 PM   #2024
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
I might be a little absent for a while.. getting my NBA 2k13 groove goin.. haha! But I'm still loving the sliders man.. Still always a tight game when I play. If you come out with any updates man, let me know!
Yeah I just made a few updates to the USER INTs and CPU INTs on the front page last night...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »