Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #3241
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBreuer15
Looked through the thread and found someone with a similiar problem with creating TOs and am trying their 50-25-0 USER pass reaction, INT, and blocking solution. Will let you know how it goes.
Yeah either the 55-20-0 or 50-25-0 USER pass defense should help you out. Make sure you get a few games in to see how it's really working. Let me know how it goes..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #3242
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLE THE SHMOLE
Hey, Jarrodd me and a couple of friends have been using your black sliders for about a season and a half. Were all, i believe pretty decent at madden. Two of us have been dominating the cpu and my other friend has been getting destroyed, he's not a bad player at all but is struggling.

I was wondering if we should move down a slider set or slightly tweak them, or try something different all together?

Im not to sure what route to take it would be great if you could reply thanx. If anybody else has any ideas, im open to them.
That's the thing about playing with a bunch of guys. Everyone's skill level isn't the same. It's going to suck for you and your friend who is dominating to lower the sliders down.. What areas is your friend struggling with and did you update the sliders with the most recent updates I made in the last couple of days? Post the exact set you are using..
Old 12-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #3243
Rookie

OVR: 0

i have had my cpu pass block at 99 for the last 9 seasons and i average about 50 sacks a season ...in that category i am very good ( pretty much the only one )!!! anyways is 99 something you have contemplated??
Old 12-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #3244
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajolingknave
i have had my cpu pass block at 99 for the last 9 seasons and i average about 50 sacks a season ...in that category i am very good ( pretty much the only one )!!! anyways is 99 something you have contemplated??
Nope I don't have to go that high. 60 works fine with my recent updates. Do you have the sliders set up exactly the way I have it with all the recent updates? I'm sure on those old seasons you were playing with my older settings. Post the exact slider set you are working with right now. Every single slider. I'm sure I can find the problem.. How I have it set up now the CPU is getting the ball out of there hands quickly and it's not easy to get that many sacks...
Old 12-11-2012, 05:41 PM   #3245
Rookie

COLE THE SHMOLE's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's the thing about playing with a bunch of guys. Everyone's skill level isn't the same. It's going to suck for you and your friend who is dominating to lower the sliders down.. What areas is your friend struggling with and did you update the sliders with the most recent updates I made in the last couple of days? Post the exact set you are using..
My friend is struggling with stopping the run. Passing which is very odd because he has Calvin and Julio and running the ball he is constantly complaing on how good his O-line is and he can't adv the ball on the ground.

Black Set---- HUM/CPU
Accuracy 6-100
Passblock 3-60
Catching 50-100

Breaktackles 35-50
Runblock 0-60
Fumbles 35-35

Pass reaction 63-0
Interceptions 30-70
Pass rush 0-100

Rush reaction 35-100
Blockshed 0-100
Tackling 40-55
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #3246
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Nope I don't have to go that high. 60 works fine with my recent updates. Do you have the sliders set up exactly the way I have it with all the recent updates? I'm sure on those old seasons you were playing with my older settings. Post the exact slider set you are working with right now. Every single slider. I'm sure I can find the problem.. How I have it set up now the CPU is getting the ball out of there hands quickly and it's not easy to get that many sacks...
ok i will p[ost later tonight also io have had too many offesive holding call on the linemen...about 4-5 a game even had 8-9 two games ago..also get called on runbacks have slider on 50 i had it on 55 but i chANGED IT A LONG TIME AGO
Old 12-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #3247
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLE THE SHMOLE
My friend is struggling with stopping the run. Passing which is very odd because he has Calvin and Julio and running the ball he is constantly complaing on how good his O-line is and he can't adv the ball on the ground.

Black Set---- HUM/CPU
Accuracy 6-100
Passblock 3-60
Catching 50-100

Breaktackles 35-50
Runblock 0-60
Fumbles 35-35

Pass reaction 63-0
Interceptions 30-70
Pass rush 0-100

Rush reaction 35-100
Blockshed 0-100
Tackling 40-55
The USER passing is the reason why you and your other friend are dominating. That's too many points for the USER category. It affects the overall gameplay. You have to have each category at 75 or lower.. You have 93 points in that category so that has to come down. I wouldn't recommend dropping the USER pass reaction below 50. So if you want to keep your USER INTs high you should go with the USER pass reaction at 50 and the USER INTs at 25. Watch how good the CPUs passing becomes with those tweaks.. If you really want there passing to be better you'll go with the USER pass reaction at 60 and the USER INTs at 15. I guarantee you'll be dropping the CPUs catching down some.. That's why I said on the front page to get with me before you make any changes to the USER sliders. The gameplay becomes weak once you take any of the categories above 75.

As far as your friend goes I don't know man.. You already have the CPUs rushing on the blue set.. I guess you can drop the CPUs rushing to the red set because you and your other friend is going to see improved gameplay from the CPU with those changes I told you to make so it might start balancing out.. Let me know how it goes and make those changes man.. Those 93 points you have for the USER pass defense is ruining the gameplay.. You are no longer playing with an All-Madden AI when you go over 75 points for any category..
Old 12-11-2012, 05:54 PM   #3248
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajolingknave
ok i will p[ost later tonight also io have had too many offesive holding call on the linemen...about 4-5 a game even had 8-9 two games ago..also get called on runbacks have slider on 50 i had it on 55 but i chANGED IT A LONG TIME AGO
I have my holding on 52.. I never had it on 55. Yeah post the set for me so I can sort out the problem you are having with the sacks..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »