Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2013, 02:53 PM   #4073
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Lower the CPUs pass reaction and lower the USER accuracy. You can also raise the CPUs INTs if you want them to play the ball in the air better.
I will do that... I'm not at home right now but I think it has more to do with the actual press/release interaction. I am rolling with User PAC at 15 right now. I feel like I get realistic comp % numbers and throw plenty of INTs (40 just last season) but the CPU presses a lot and I toast them with Josh Gordon.

I will keep you posted.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:48 PM   #4074
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey Jarodd, which rosters are recommended for your sliders? The standard Madden rosters or are you using someone else's? Thanks
Old 01-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #4075
Rookie

OVR: 0

So far cedric benson is breaking WAY to many tackles so I might have to adjust that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2013, 10:28 PM   #4076
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jah.volunteer
Hey Jarodd, which rosters are recommended for your sliders? The standard Madden rosters or are you using someone else's? Thanks
I use the standard Madden Rosters..
Old 01-11-2013, 10:31 PM   #4077
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
I will do that... I'm not at home right now but I think it has more to do with the actual press/release interaction. I am rolling with User PAC at 15 right now. I feel like I get realistic comp % numbers and throw plenty of INTs (40 just last season) but the CPU presses a lot and I toast them with Josh Gordon.

I will keep you posted.
Yeah lowering the USER accuracy will help tone that down some and you might as well lower the CPUs pass reaction to 0 and get the best coverage possible from them. Definitely keep me posted man.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #4078
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddenman01
So far cedric benson is breaking WAY to many tackles so I might have to adjust that
is this just one game? You'll be adjusting sliders every game if you go off what happens in the first game. You have to play at least 3-4 games to get a good sample size and really see what the issues are. Sliders usually take about a game or two to really settle in.. Which set are you using BTW?
Old 01-11-2013, 10:37 PM   #4079
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
I try, but using the analog stick on Slow/0 looks like your player is made out of molasses. It practically stops them in place as they attempt to juke, which obviously just gives the D the time to take out a sitting duck.

To follow up on this though, I just changed Slow/0 to Slow/75, and the green set is playing MUCH better now. Players have a bit more pop, RBs don't feel stuck in mud (which was my main complaint).
Well I think the only reason they were looking like they were stuck in mud was because of the gamespeed. You don't like playing on Normal?
Old 01-12-2013, 04:19 AM   #4080
Banned

OVR: 0

i'll have to try these soon... they look great

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »