Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2013, 05:27 PM   #4121
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Where do you have the USER accuracy at? You might have to raise it and work you way back down when you get better.

Don't touch the USER pass blocking. If you feel like the CPUs pass rush is getting to you too easy go ahead and lower there pass rush. Make sure you settle in on a set before you start. You don't want to be tweaking the sliders all season.
Im not gonna touch anything except the user accuracy which is currently at 2 i might move it up might not still just been practicing with it trying to get the passing aim down packed

im getting better so i will prolly just leave everything as is

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2013, 05:37 PM   #4122
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddenman01
In my CC my sliders aren't saving.. :L Any ideas?
Are you plugging them in during CCM? Everytime you save your CCM it should save..
Old 01-13-2013, 07:45 PM   #4123
Pro

Once again Jarrod I love your sliders im so pissed with the outcome though lol. First Game against the colts it was really close and really realistic except vick ballard had 111rushing yds. but that didnt matter

Score ended 30-28 i was up all of the second half. I was running mostly out of shotgun formation to protect Cutler from my terrible O line. Passing game i was torching them with Marshall who had 7 catches for 156yds and 2 TDs. Also improved my aiming with my passes when i connected on a 50yd TD hail mary pass to earl bennett right in the middle of the field between two safeties i was so proud of that pass lol. But that was the only ggood we did passing

Because i also threw 3 interceptions two of them were my fault because i just rushed the pass without paying attention but the last one on the Game Winning Drive was so weak i had 56s left in the 4th and a FG or TD would of won the game so im in hurry up mode. B Marshall is running a Curl route he turns around and the DB is like 10yrds behind him and ( my stoopid self forgets to aim the throw and i just press O) my pass flies straight to the DB as if it was heaven sent to him. I mean Marshall was wide open and i was on my game winning drive. after that i really felt like the accuracy should be up a lil bit but idk cus if i woulda aimed it woulda hit him spot on so im not tripping.

But yea the user accruacy is the only thing i dont like because if you forget to aim once it may cost you a completion or become a interception even on short throws. But when you do aim it can be a thing of beauty seeing as i had 3 passes over 45 yds one 83 yard pass to Marshall.

Another thing that almost Killed me was Intentional Grounding call. It was 2nd and 9 im in shotgun formation as usal the pressure is coming quick all my men down the field are covered i throw the ball away ( but it was thrown in the proximity of one of my recievers out of bounds) But guess what im flagged for Intentional Grounding so now 2nd and 9 just became 3rd and 24

Really didnt like that call wondering if i could turn it down and if so to what?
other than that here are some stats

J.Cutler rating 74.2/3TDS/3INTS/301Yards/54% very realistic

M.Forte 20ATT/60Yards/3.0AVG/Longest Run 13Yards was not happy with this too much i mean every run i couldnt get crap but maybe 2yds but ill see how it works next game. dont wanna change anything with it

Defense had 3 Sacks all coming from the defensive line so i was really happy with that woulda liked more though .

team leader in tackles had 10

Interceptions werent as any to come by I had at least 5 that shoulda been sure fire INTS but only came up with 1. 5 to 1 ratio isnt that bad realistically but i def woulda been happier if it was maybe a 5 to 2 ratio. Think maybe INTS could go up a little bit especially with a team like the Bears who LIVE off turnovers.

We only fumbled the ball once which was good but a devastating play by RB Bush for me.

STATS for the cpu

Luck Rating 85.4/200Yards/1TD/1INT/67%
good we definaly shoulda caught at least 1 more of the 5 INTS he threw our way.

V.Ballard 28ATT/111Yards/4.0 Avg these are the type of stats Forte should of had but he did have 8 more carries and avereaged only 1yd more

They fumbled the ball once but as usual recovered it in the redzone. They only had 1 sack but brought tons of pressure. and as i said before had 3INTS

team leader in tackles had 7

Summary

Loved the game once again your SLIDERS ARE THE BEST. Totally realistic, Still Pissed I lost. Hopefully you can figure out a way for more to get just maybe 1 more INTS and Lower that BS Intentional Grounding for me. And maybe make USEr rushing a little bit better.

Thanks a lot for the sliders really appreciate all the hard work you do on em. Madden would suck without them.

Now its time for me to reddem myself and Go beat the Packers ( doubt it will really happen) but i cant have myself as coach and start off 0-2 i might have to fire myself then lol

R.I.P King Kobe

Old 01-13-2013, 08:00 PM   #4124
Pro

Also wanted to know Do your sliders work good as a PLAYER also because im thinking of starting me a CCM as a runnin back or maybe DB but i dont wanna rush for 300yds every game.

R.I.P King Kobe

Old 01-13-2013, 09:07 PM   #4125
Rookie

OVR: 1

i am about the half way of the season so i will plug in the new updates.
standing for nfc west
1.seahawks (6-2)
2.cardinasl (5-3)
3.rams (4-4)
4.49ers (4-4)
Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Arizona Cardinals (5-1)00101424
Seattle Seahawks (5-2)31001427
Team Stats Comparison
ARISEA
Total Offense347370
Rushing Yards76123
Passing Yards271247
First Downs1516
Punt Return Yards015
Kick Return Yards4084
Total Yards387469
Turnovers1(+1)2(-1)
3rd Down Converstion4/98/13
4th Down Conversion00
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/01/2
Penalties00
Posession Time26:1221:48
Arizona Cardinals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
D.Romeo (R)21/3127921
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L.Blount11534.80
A.Sherman1661
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
L.Fitzgerald360200
M.Floyd22110.51
A.Sherman1991
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D.Washington71
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson21/3325612
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch1612981
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
B.Yarborough66510.80
G.Tate248240
R.Turbin3175.61
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Wagner9
R.Sherman31
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2013, 11:21 PM   #4126
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Once again Jarrod I love your sliders im so pissed with the outcome though lol. First Game against the colts it was really close and really realistic except vick ballard had 111rushing yds. but that didnt matter

Score ended 30-28 i was up all of the second half. I was running mostly out of shotgun formation to protect Cutler from my terrible O line. Passing game i was torching them with Marshall who had 7 catches for 156yds and 2 TDs. Also improved my aiming with my passes when i connected on a 50yd TD hail mary pass to earl bennett right in the middle of the field between two safeties i was so proud of that pass lol. But that was the only ggood we did passing

Because i also threw 3 interceptions two of them were my fault because i just rushed the pass without paying attention but the last one on the Game Winning Drive was so weak i had 56s left in the 4th and a FG or TD would of won the game so im in hurry up mode. B Marshall is running a Curl route he turns around and the DB is like 10yrds behind him and ( my stoopid self forgets to aim the throw and i just press O) my pass flies straight to the DB as if it was heaven sent to him. I mean Marshall was wide open and i was on my game winning drive. after that i really felt like the accuracy should be up a lil bit but idk cus if i woulda aimed it woulda hit him spot on so im not tripping.

But yea the user accruacy is the only thing i dont like because if you forget to aim once it may cost you a completion or become a interception even on short throws. But when you do aim it can be a thing of beauty seeing as i had 3 passes over 45 yds one 83 yard pass to Marshall.

Another thing that almost Killed me was Intentional Grounding call. It was 2nd and 9 im in shotgun formation as usal the pressure is coming quick all my men down the field are covered i throw the ball away ( but it was thrown in the proximity of one of my recievers out of bounds) But guess what im flagged for Intentional Grounding so now 2nd and 9 just became 3rd and 24

Really didnt like that call wondering if i could turn it down and if so to what?
other than that here are some stats

J.Cutler rating 74.2/3TDS/3INTS/301Yards/54% very realistic

M.Forte 20ATT/60Yards/3.0AVG/Longest Run 13Yards was not happy with this too much i mean every run i couldnt get crap but maybe 2yds but ill see how it works next game. dont wanna change anything with it

Defense had 3 Sacks all coming from the defensive line so i was really happy with that woulda liked more though .

team leader in tackles had 10

Interceptions werent as any to come by I had at least 5 that shoulda been sure fire INTS but only came up with 1. 5 to 1 ratio isnt that bad realistically but i def woulda been happier if it was maybe a 5 to 2 ratio. Think maybe INTS could go up a little bit especially with a team like the Bears who LIVE off turnovers.

We only fumbled the ball once which was good but a devastating play by RB Bush for me.

STATS for the cpu

Luck Rating 85.4/200Yards/1TD/1INT/67%
good we definaly shoulda caught at least 1 more of the 5 INTS he threw our way.

V.Ballard 28ATT/111Yards/4.0 Avg these are the type of stats Forte should of had but he did have 8 more carries and avereaged only 1yd more

They fumbled the ball once but as usual recovered it in the redzone. They only had 1 sack but brought tons of pressure. and as i said before had 3INTS

team leader in tackles had 7

Summary

Loved the game once again your SLIDERS ARE THE BEST. Totally realistic, Still Pissed I lost. Hopefully you can figure out a way for more to get just maybe 1 more INTS and Lower that BS Intentional Grounding for me. And maybe make USEr rushing a little bit better.

Thanks a lot for the sliders really appreciate all the hard work you do on em. Madden would suck without them.

Now its time for me to reddem myself and Go beat the Packers ( doubt it will really happen) but i cant have myself as coach and start off 0-2 i might have to fire myself then lol
Get a few more games in before we look to make some changes because the CPUs passing can get kind of weak if I tweak the USER INTs up and lower the USER pass reaction to keep the category total at 75.

I'm suprise you are struggling running the ball. There's not too many people having that issue especially the guys who are using the high settings. You can lower the CPUs rush defense to the blue set if you continue to struggle..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Also wanted to know Do your sliders work good as a PLAYER also because im thinking of starting me a CCM as a runnin back or maybe DB but i dont wanna rush for 300yds every game.
I don't know how the sliders work in Player mode.. I've never played the game like that..
Old 01-13-2013, 11:24 PM   #4127
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
i am about the half way of the season so i will plug in the new updates.
standing for nfc west
1.seahawks (6-2)
2.cardinasl (5-3)
3.rams (4-4)
4.49ers (4-4)
Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Arizona Cardinals (5-1)00101424
Seattle Seahawks (5-2)31001427
Team Stats Comparison
ARISEA
Total Offense347370
Rushing Yards76123
Passing Yards271247
First Downs1516
Punt Return Yards015
Kick Return Yards4084
Total Yards387469
Turnovers1(+1)2(-1)
3rd Down Converstion4/98/13
4th Down Conversion00
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/01/2
Penalties00
Posession Time26:1221:48
Arizona Cardinals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
D.Romeo (R)21/3127921
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L.Blount11534.80
A.Sherman1661
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
L.Fitzgerald360200
M.Floyd22110.51
A.Sherman1991
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D.Washington71
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson21/3325612
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch1612981
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
B.Yarborough66510.80
G.Tate248240
R.Turbin3175.61
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Wagner9
R.Sherman31
That was a hard fought win right there. Looks like that 4th quarter went down. I can't wait to see how the tweaks work out in your next few games. Make sure you restart your game about 3 or 4 times so the sliders can settle in right away..
Old 01-14-2013, 01:20 AM   #4128
Pro

I guess just had a bad game rushing last time because against the packers I had 80yds in the first quarter and was up 14-3 but my gf is tripping cus I gotta go to court n da am so I didn't get to finish the game

R.I.P King Kobe

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »