Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2013, 09:19 AM   #4417
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2303
Those look good but that's a really high pass rush for the CPU..I had to raise CPU pass blocking too..

Never mind after looking at the stats in our league stats are league the CPU sacks are hit or miss..So I will leave the CPU pass block at 0. Also Jarrod I seeing the CPU beating some of the new owners and some closer games with the VET owners. So the sliders are working well...There was just one game that I played where it seemed like I sacked the CPU everyplay? Should I put CPU pass block on 5?
Old 02-03-2013, 09:34 AM   #4418
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Never mind after looking at the stats in our league stats are league the CPU sacks are hit or miss..So I will leave the CPU pass block at 0. Also Jarrod I seeing the CPU beating some of the new owners and some closer games with the VET owners. So the sliders are working well...There was just one game that I played where it seemed like I sacked the CPU everyplay? Should I put CPU pass block on 5?
How are the sacks coming along with everyone else? If most people in your league is way up there with sacks then you definitely need to raise the CPUs pass blocking. Somewhere inbetween 5-15 would be straight. Post your set for me when you get a chance so I can see what you are working with.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:52 AM   #4419
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
How are the sacks coming along with everyone else? If most people in your league is way up there with sacks then you definitely need to raise the CPUs pass blocking. Somewhere inbetween 5-15 would be straight. Post your set for me when you get a chance so I can see what you are working with.
Other games are about 3-6 sacks a game a little high...I will put CPU pass block at 10 and see what happens..Here are my sliders now:

ok got my sliders at

USER CPU
QB Acc: 20 40
Pass Blocking: 0 10
WR Catching: 50 60
Broken Tackles: 40 35
Run Blocking: 0 40
Fumbles: 35 35
Pass Defense Reaction Time: 55 35
Interceptions: 30 45
Pass Rushing: 0 30
Rush Defense Reaction Time: 35 40
Block Shedding 0 40
Tackling: 40 40

I'm really liking these games and stats are looking very realistic and my owners say there games are competitive...I will raise CPU pass blocking to 10 and see what happens..
Old 02-03-2013, 11:00 AM   #4420
Banned

Quote:
Other games are about 3-6 sacks a game a little high...I will put CPU pass block at 10 and see what happens..Here are my sliders now:

ok got my sliders at

USER CPU
Block Shedding 0 40

I'm really liking these games and stats are looking very realistic and my owners say there games are competitive...I will raise CPU pass blocking to 10 and see what happens..
Actually I will only put the CPU Pass Block at 5 because some games there were 0 sacks on the CPU..maybe it at 0 is a good thing
Old 02-03-2013, 12:36 PM   #4421
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:

ok got my sliders at

USER CPU
Block Shedding 0 40

You have the USER pass defensive category too high at 85 points. You have to keep each category at 75 points or lower in order to keep the gameplay on All-Madden. With my settings I have the USER pass reaction at 55 and the INTs at 20. You have the INTs at 30 which took that category over by 10 points. That's probably why you were experiencing a crazy amount of sacks like thay because you made the USER pass defense too strong. When you raise the INTs you have to lower the pass reaction to keep the total at 75. I really don't recommend taking the USER pass reaction below 50 or raising the USER INTs above 25. It makes the CPUs passing very week when you do that. So if you want to raise the USER INTs above 20 where I have it lower the USER pass reaction to 50 and raise the INTs to 25.

I also don't like seeing the CPUs breaktackles below the USER tackling but I know some people complain about the brokentackles a lot so I know that's why you lowered it. It's always a suprise to me because the CPU doesn't break a crazy amount of tackles on me with there breaktackles at 55 so it's hard for me to imagine them breaking a crazy amount at 40 especially when it's matched up with the USER tackling at 40. But if its working for y'all it's cool I guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2013, 02:30 PM   #4422
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You have the USER pass defensive category too high at 85 points. You have to keep each category at 75 points or lower in order to keep the gameplay on All-Madden. With my settings I have the USER pass reaction at 55 and the INTs at 20. You have the INTs at 30 which took that category over by 10 points. That's probably why you were experiencing a crazy amount of sacks like thay because you made the USER pass defense too strong. When you raise the INTs you have to lower the pass reaction to keep the total at 75. I really don't recommend taking the USER pass reaction below 50 or raising the USER INTs above 25. It makes the CPUs passing very week when you do that. So if you want to raise the USER INTs above 20 where I have it lower the USER pass reaction to 50 and raise the INTs to 25.

I also don't like seeing the CPUs breaktackles below the USER tackling but I know some people complain about the brokentackles a lot so I know that's why you lowered it. It's always a suprise to me because the CPU doesn't break a crazy amount of tackles on me with there breaktackles at 55 so it's hard for me to imagine them breaking a crazy amount at 40 especially when it's matched up with the USER tackling at 40. But if its working for y'all it's cool I guess.

Ok I will lower USER INTs to 25 and USER pass reaction to 50.
About the CPU break tacking at 35 I had to do. It was way to unrealistic when tiny WRs are breaking tackles everytime after they caught it. They acted like they are Earl Cambell and **** lol. Not to much the RBs it was more the Wrs after the catch so thats why I have it at 35 and it playing out very well.. I will keep you updated..

So should I just leave the CPU Pass Blocking on 0 and change the USER INTs and pass reaction?

Last edited by buck2303; 02-03-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:14 PM   #4423
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Ok I will lower USER INTs to 25 and USER pass reaction to 50.
About the CPU break tacking at 35 I had to do. It was way to unrealistic when tiny WRs are breaking tackles everytime after they caught it. They acted like they are Earl Cambell and **** lol. Not to much the RBs it was more the Wrs after the catch so thats why I have it at 35 and it playing out very well.. I will keep you updated..

So should I just leave the CPU Pass Blocking on 0 and change the USER INTs and pass reaction?
I'm just not seeing that with there breaktackles at 55. They slip off tackles after the catch sometimes but there not breaking any crazy tackles like an RB. I think a lot of guys get those two animations confused. Its just hard for me to believe that WRs are breaking those kind of tackles with there breaktackles at 40 when I don't see it happening a lot at 55 or maybe I just tolerate it better. I guess leave it there if it's working for y'all. I just think it hurts the CPUs run game when you drop there breaktackles below the USER tackling.

Definitely change the USER pass defense. You are killing the whole gameplay with those settings. See how the games go for a few games and if you continue to have a sack fest raise the CPUs pass blocking.

Always remember to keep each of the 4 USER categories at 75 and under when you decide to tweak something.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:18 PM   #4424
Banned

ross6655's Arena

OVR: 5

Why do you suggest for Auto Strafe and Auto Sprint to be turned to Off? I'm on the red set (with some changes, especially fumble. I think I raised it to 40. Because 4 fumbles a game isn't realistic -_-) I'm keeping it on On.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »