Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 07:53 AM   #49
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
What would you say is the most challenging of these sliders? I would love to have a realistic Win/Loss record. It's rare that I lose and we all know that can't be to fun lol. Also I would love to give these sliders a shot, but have no idea how much time I should be putting on the clock. I have the season ticket pass by the way.
The black set will be the most challenging. However, but if you haven't used his sliders in the past, I'd probably start with one of the lower sets and work your way up, just to get used to things...
Old 08-26-2012, 08:15 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanh04
I just finished a preseason game with the red Sliders.

Score Pitt 42, Eagles 17
(User/CPU)
Total Offense (417/349)
Rushing Yards (44/19)
Passing Yards (373/330)
First Downs (14/14)
PR Yards (42/19)
KR Yards (40/137)
Total Yards (499/505)
Turnovers (2/2)
3rd Down (3-4/4-11)
4th Down (0-0/0-0)
2pt (0-0/0-0)
Red Zone %(75%/33%)
Red Zone TD (3-0)
Red Zone FG (0-1)
Penalties (1-5/0-0)
Time of Possession (14:27/17:33)

Philly: Mike Kafka went 18-33 1 TD 2 Int 336yds

Stats: Pittsburgh
B. Roethlisberger 4-7 53yds 1 TD, 1 Int(Didn't progress through read)
B. Leftwich 12-14 135yds 1 passing, 1 rushing TD, 3 rushing yds
J. Johnson 4-4 189yds 2 TD
I. Redman 9att 28yds
C. Rainey 4att 13yds, 3rec 181yds 2 TD
D. Thompson 5rec 64yds 1 TD
J. Cotchery 5rec 35yds
D. Williams 3rec 47yds
M. Wallace 1rec 16yds
E. Sanders 1rec 13yds
A. Brown 1rec 10yds 1 TD
J. Young 1rec 11yds
3 Sacks in the game and 2 Int with 1 taken to the house.

I realize you don't blitz they shred you apart.
Game was extremely close until late when Philly couldn't deal with Chris Rainey. It was 21-7 going into the 4th quarter and then computer messed up twice and I took advantage by getting two virtually untouched touchdowns on the screen pass.
run the ball more 13 total rushes for a steelers team? shld have 22-25 rushes every game seems all u do is pass so u have very inflatted stats making games bad
Old 08-26-2012, 08:21 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ok based off the Video about CB bug u had no CB on his slot rec so the CB jumps the slot man leaving the outside man and the safety didnt get back is all, easily fixable u didnt have the proper D if CPU is running 3 wr's u cant stay in a base D go nickel at least or risk a lb covering a wr or noone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 08:44 AM   #52
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

If my calculations are correct from working on sliders in the past since speed and threshold came in the picture; the speed impacts the game. No matter what slider sets you use, the speed will always change the way the game is. The slower the speed, the more USER reaction time which makes you a good player. The faster the speed, the more difficult to play since pocket protection is to a minimal.

I also remember when speed was on fast or very fast, you had a very very short time in the pocket. This forced us to adjust around the line which caused blocking to be like the 92 Cowboys offensive line. You might want to consider a good speed for your sliders. I will give it a go and see how the outcome is. I'm not familiar with the colors but I'll go with black and see how they are.

Thanks for taking the time in making the sliders.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:57 AM   #53
Rookie

MarcDub's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
Ok based off the Video about CB bug u had no CB on his slot rec so the CB jumps the slot man leaving the outside man and the safety didnt get back is all, easily fixable u didnt have the proper D if CPU is running 3 wr's u cant stay in a base D go nickel at least or risk a lb covering a wr or noone
It's definitely a bug.. I've had this issue several times in the season ticket version.. I'm talking about times where I've had a 5 DB's on the field & all WR's covered & even REVIS of all people takes a hard jab step toward the LOS at the hike of the ball & his man just completely blows by him & since all the defenders do it at once usually there is no recovery. It ALWAYS results in a huge play if not a TD for the CPU.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:22 AM   #54
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
The black set will be the most challenging. However, but if you haven't used his sliders in the past, I'd probably start with one of the lower sets and work your way up, just to get used to things...
Thanks, what would you suggest for the game time? Accelerated clock on or off? Last question, would they still work good on slow game speed?
Old 08-26-2012, 09:39 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1

Does anyone else feel like user control is being taken away from them on balls in the air? Whether I'm on offense or defense I can't seem to make my guy jump no matter what. I'm not sure if it's because of the sliders -- I'm on the black set -- or because of All Madden, but I didn't have this issue before when I was using some All Pro sliders. Can anyone suggest anything so that I can get my ability to jump back? I've thrown a lot of picks that shouldn't be picks because of this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 09:42 AM   #56
Pro

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn that sucks.. Is this happening on Playaction or just regular pass plays?
Seen this also. Think it has to do with the coaches scheme. If it's set to be aggressive towards the run then that happens. My theory. Testing today. Great sliders by the way. Rocking the black set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »