Home

Schnaidt1's All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #49
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Schnaidt1's All-Madden Sliders

good deal!!! i have made 2 updates since the original set. should def help the yardage ponder is raking up!!

let me know

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 09-08-2012, 02:07 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

just got on OS..I been using sliders for bout 3 years now and they usually make it better for sim players but not for someone like me who plays EVERY SINGLE SECOND of e wry single game, and now with Madden 13 I can play the preseason too because of the position battles throughout the roster. I tried Jarrods sliders and demolished the CPU until I got to the black sliders and then it seemed like I was back in Madden 11 when the CPU would do anythng to win. Anyway, I'm gone give yours a shot and let me tell you, on paper they look great. I'll get back to ya when I'm a few weeks in my new ccm.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #51
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

awesome!!! look forward to your feedback!!!

i think i have everything nailed now except cpu passing. debating whether to lower user pass reaction or raise cpu qb accuracy

*edit*

dropped user pass awareness back down to 15 and bumped cpu qb accuracy up to 19. liked what i saw. i finally lost a game. the eagles ran for 187 yard on me between mccoy, lewis and vick.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w

Last edited by schnaidt1; 09-08-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 04:50 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am trying these in the preseason of a cc with 32 users owners. This has been a shock to their system after playing at default settings for 3 preseason games. The loudest complaint is that the QB lobs the ball now. Do u think this is valid and is there any way to address it without throwing off everything else? When I played, I didn't have any problems, but I play with Giants and have Eli?
Old 09-10-2012, 08:46 AM   #53
Rookie

i think theres some validity to it. I kept going with dropping qb accuracy to get more realism in bad throws but forgot about making the pass d better. accuracy should be low but not 2 low and pass d should get better to the point where they tip alot of balls but dont intercept everyone.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:27 AM   #54
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfrizzzz
I am trying these in the preseason of a cc with 32 users owners. This has been a shock to their system after playing at default settings for 3 preseason games. The loudest complaint is that the QB lobs the ball now. Do u think this is valid and is there any way to address it without throwing off everything else? When I played, I didn't have any problems, but I play with Giants and have Eli?

i play wit brock osweiller so i play with a pretty low rated qb. i havent had any issues with these as far as the qb lobbing the ball except when i want him too....

its all about how hard u press the pass button combined with the lead passing in situations. it does take some getting used to. trust me i went into practice mode and practiced for 30 min. its extremely essential to get a qbs feet set to avoid those types of throws.

Old 09-10-2012, 09:30 AM   #55
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygmen2012
i think theres some validity to it. I kept going with dropping qb accuracy to get more realism in bad throws but forgot about making the pass d better. accuracy should be low but not 2 low and pass d should get better to the point where they tip alot of balls but dont intercept everyone.

i agree, however this is extremely hard to achieve with how the sliders work. i have pass d maxed out at 100. raising the speed threshold helps. and that is why i have it at 70. but qb accuracy is tricky. i was trying it at 3 for a while but was all over the place. and at 5 could basically hit almost anything. 4 seems to be the only place where as a user. there is some challenge to it even if the guy is wide open. (if using a lower rated qb)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 10:04 AM   #56
Rookie

Im tryn something alil interesting and it may sound stupid... lol

after 12 days of screwing with thousands of different peoples sliders and theories (Which i appreciate everyones hard work on, no disrespect) i just started an online, all star career with all sliders at 50, except qb acc which is down to 4-5 user and 6-7 cpu.. everything else is 50 and i got what i consider to be my most realistic game yet.. it was preseason viks v niners niners won something like 25-14 or 25-17 i forgot, but running game felt real besides AP nobody had any success (Niners have great run D)
Passing ponder did decent, nothing over the top spectacular (Good on short passes, not so good on long... which matches his stats)
then when webb and rosenfelds came in they accomplished nothing, passes all over the place, i actually completed a few passes because their pass was so bad.. (They threw to reciever X and reciever O in the area caught it because it was right to him..) it was very hard to accomplish anything with my 2nd team and my D kept stuffing niners O forcing them to 6 FG's and 1 TD.. it was actually fun and interesting that such simple slider adjustments would be realistic.. Only one game, so i still need to try a few more when i get home today but im excited i may have found something. Im debating adjusting int's alil around 30-35 and maybe adjust the pass D alil.. IDK for sure but thought i'd share my excitement from yesterday...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »