Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2012, 10:43 PM   #1065
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

[quote=KingV2k3;2044177038]These plays and draws have become too successful for me as well...

I'm using the Bills too and am having similar success...between Spillers' SPD and Jackson's TRK, they're tough to slow down...My RBK is at 28, next stop 23...with similar bumps to CPU RBK and RRC...

I missed the Chargers post your referring too...what settings were those?

Jaredlib sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 11:07 PM   #1066
Pro

OVR: 5

So I guess everyone on is thread isn't buying then "all Interacting sliders must equal 100" theories?
Old 09-16-2012, 11:57 PM   #1067
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogbeefcake
So I guess everyone on is thread isn't buying then "all Interacting sliders must equal 100" theories?
Curious why you would say that? I've been going through Akita's thread and, I don't believe they MUST be 100 (from some of my toying with it)...they just need to maintain the same sum between complementary pairs. . . be it 100, 50, 40 (haven't tried that). Interesting how it maintains the 'cohesion' of the sum of the parts while accentuating one aspect of the game over the other. For instance, with a 'sum' of 50 (qba 5, cpu pass reaction 45), one gets a tighter game that maintains the cohesion.

As well, I'm thinking that one could deviate (haven't tested) AFTER setting complementary pairs and then tweak from there. You set the game that way, and then maybe make an adjustment here or there.

For instance, maybe you set the hum qba to 5 and the cpu pass reaction to 95. Or you set the cpu qba to 20 and the human pass rush to 80...or you set the pass block to 40 and the pass rush to 60. Maybe the human pass rush is a bit overpowering...so you end up with it dropping to 75.

I think it is just that certain relationships should be maintained ...ratios kept in balance to maintain the out of the box ratios...then tweak from there. I tried it by 'cutting in half' Charter04's values and using 50 as the sum, not 100.

And, by the way, I happened to pull those values above (qba 5, cpu 95, etc.) from the front page. Funny how those relationships work out.

Last edited by Bobalou2112; 09-17-2012 at 12:20 AM.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #1068
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Charter, have you had any more testing time for pass reaction?
Yes. I tried CPU at ten. I didnt see much difference between that and 95. I think like sec said that they are reverse just different.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:30 AM   #1069
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyy12
I'm pretty sure lol. Anyone want to confirm this?
Yes the lower the slider the more fumbles. This sliders works with the tackle slider too. The higher the tackle slider the more the player fumbles
Old 09-17-2012, 10:34 AM   #1070
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogbeefcake
Not really. I think extremes like 100 on one side and 0 on the other can do some funny things but, I don't think it has to equal any kind of number
Old 09-17-2012, 12:44 PM   #1071
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
FYI guys, the normal speed sliders work just fine when played with Very Slow or Slow speed. I'm a little over halfway through my first season with the Bills and I'm sitting at 5-4 on the year right now, with only one blowout victory to my credit. If you're like me and normal is just a little too fast for you, give them a shot with Very Slow or Slow and it should still give you great results.
Good to know....normal speed kept me away from these. I'll try and give them a shot today.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 02:14 PM   #1072
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

Have any one tried these in a user vs user online ccm game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »