Home

Candyman5's Player CCM slider sets

This is a discussion on Candyman5's Player CCM slider sets within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2012, 09:35 PM   #17
Rookie

hock0413's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Candyman5's Player CCM slider sets

Have you noticed if adjusting user defense/cpu offense has any affect to supersim?
Old 09-11-2012, 10:43 PM   #18
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock0413
Have you noticed if adjusting user defense/cpu offense has any affect to supersim?
Im not sure, I have been running tests on that but its hard to say. I wish the devs would just answer our questions instead of having us find the answers.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Old 09-11-2012, 11:07 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Preseason went decent. First regular game I sucked, 3 sacks, 4 INTs. This is aganist the Packers I'm the Niners as Montana. I did deserve at least two of them INTs. Overall I like these sliders I have Gore so I've got a running game.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:53 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock0413
Hey, just tried your sliders with a quarterback for the cardinals. I got in 48 plays in my first game, the seahawks got in 59. For the most part of the game my completion percentage was around 80%, at the end it was at 76%. Fitz and Floyd were catching everything. I took 4 sacks. Wells had 15 carries for 50ish yards rushing. Hope that helps!
Hey I too was around the 80% mark as well however I dropped human wr catching to 45 and raised CPU pass reaction to 75, this bought it back down to the 65% mark. I had to completely drop the CPU run defense sliders as Steven Jackson was only getting 30 yards a game or 1.5 avg, but have it set pretty good now. Just need the accel/clock to work know and should be A ok.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:34 AM   #21
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

Been looking for a player CCM set, looking to test these out.

I definitely feel like I have too long to throw in the pocket w/ these sliders. Gonna put my pass block back down to 50. Block shedding might also have something to do with it. Having it at 11 for the CPU helps the run game but kills the pass rush.

On second thought...Seattle did seem to get more pressure on me as the game went on and ended up w/ 5 sacks on me. It was raining but I went 13-27 217 yds 1 TD 2 INTs (both of which were bad decisions by me and not the superhuman INTs I've been seeing) and lost.

Still going to lower my pass block to 50 since I felt like I had all day to pass on certain plays.

Last edited by rangerrick012; 09-18-2012 at 02:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »