Home

Playbooks, Offence and Defence???

This is a discussion on Playbooks, Offence and Defence??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2005, 01:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Playbooks, Offence and Defence???

Ok, What is the best playbook for offence and defence or does it depend on what the team can play?

If so, the team I might be using will be the Lions since they have tall WR's and good CB's.

I have seen ppl online with a playbook called Run' n Gun but it doesnt show up offline when I go and do a playbook. I also see Westcoast,blah blah blah.

So, If you could help me out on what to pick and make me a better player I would thank you alot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2005, 01:22 PM   #2
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: Playbooks, Offence and Defence???

Ok, just a bit of constructive criticism, because I'm almost positive you made the same spelling error on the NCAA board: it's spelled "offenSe" and "defenSe".

Just a pet-peeve of mine, and now I'm going to have to look at it everytime I open the madden forum page... ugh.

Haha, anyway, back to the topic at hand...

Old 08-11-2005, 01:34 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

from what ive practiced with, i think team specific book maybe the way to go, i really didnt feel comfortable using a different teams book for the team i was playing with. its still early but i really havent found that best playbook to use yet.

Dwood, head over to dictionary.com and type in those 2 words, u maybe surprised, lol.

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 08-11-2005, 01:46 PM   #4
DickDalewood

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin
from what ive practiced with, i think team specific book maybe the way to go, i really didnt feel comfortable using a different teams book for the team i was playing with. its still early but i really havent found that best playbook to use yet.

Dwood, head over to dictionary.com and type in those 2 words, u maybe surprised, lol.
Haha, actually, I used Word right after I typed that, just to double check, and apparently you CAN spell them both with a "c". I still hate how it looks though...

Anyway, along with what you just said, I agree that the team specific playbooks seem to work the best. I think it feels weird doing it any other way.

Old 08-11-2005, 01:48 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Chaos81's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
Ok, just a bit of constructive criticism, because I'm almost positive you made the same spelling error on the NCAA board: it's spelled "offenSe" and "defenSe".
Actually like was stated above, you can spell them either way. It depends on what form of English you learned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2005, 01:50 PM   #6
Banned

stinkpot's Arena

Its defense and offense, unless you're British and a football fan. That's impossible though because NFL Europe is horrible.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:53 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkpot
Its defense and offense, unless you're British and a football fan. That's impossible though because NFL Europe is horrible.
lmao

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 08-11-2005, 06:20 PM   #8
Rookie

Thanks for the guys staying on topic

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »