Home

Ingame Video of Madden 360 Next Gen!

This is a discussion on Ingame Video of Madden 360 Next Gen! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 04:46 PM   #449
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Ingame Video of Madden 360 Next Gen!

[quote=Postman17]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJenkins

My point is how amusing it is that people play the game just to find something to come on this board and complain about. You've been playing the same game for years and complaining about the same things year after year. Has it made a difference? No. The whole industry has changed over the years, and nobody seems to accept it.

News flash: 2k wasn't perfect. And it wasn't spectacularly more innovative than Madden. There is no perfect video game. People are saying wait for 2006 before passing judgment on the direction of the franchise, because the engine is supposed to be brand new for the next generation. Does that make any sense to you?

Have you considered that many EA/Madden fans find the game great just the way it is? Obviously, there are millions.

People are defending EA because EA has done nothing wrong. It's been discussed to death. EA is a business and its decisions are based on making a profit, not pleasing every single person.[/QUOTI never said 2k was better. I ws just saying there were other players out there that were willing to be a little more creative than EA.

Why should we wait for a brand new engine this is a new console. How could you even sit there and say wait. lol
Old 09-26-2005, 05:31 PM   #450
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

OVR: 27

Lomb update.

I won't be purchasing Madden 2006 for my shiny new Xbox 360.

Instead I'll be buying other games and waiting for Madden 2007.

Why? Well, because my franchise is entertaining enough for now on the PS2 version.

Lomb out!
Old 09-26-2005, 08:43 PM   #451
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:

[quote=Postman17]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Postman17

Why should we wait for a brand new engine this is a new console. How could you even sit there and say wait. lol
It's one new console out of three. It makes sense for EA to wait until all three consoles are released to the public before debuting a brand new game engine. This maximizes sales. Our did you forget EA is in the business of making money?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2005, 10:19 PM   #452
Rookie

OVR: 3

Just wait until the freakin' game releases. No one has seen s-h-i-t but some old video from the first builds. You people said the same thing about 2K and then you licked its A$$. Wait until the game at least gets advertised!
Old 09-26-2005, 10:24 PM   #453
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

I think this thread has run it's course. Time to move on.....
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »