Home

Draft Pick Ratings

This is a discussion on Draft Pick Ratings within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 11:37 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Draft Pick Ratings

Matt Leinart isnt Way better in accuracy in everything in fact i think Vince is more accurate on the longball.. meh doesnt matter.. i dont have money for a next gen console
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2006, 12:09 AM   #66
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee06
Matt Leinart isnt Way better in accuracy in everything in fact i think Vince is more accurate on the longball.. meh doesnt matter.. i dont have money for a next gen console
There are a lot of people who have watched a lot of tape that would disagree. That may change when they get to the pros, we'll find out soon enough.
Old 05-03-2006, 03:04 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 3

I have to think that the Titans who already have Chris Brown and Travis Henry would need some help in other places then another injury prone runningback.
Old 05-03-2006, 03:16 PM   #68
Rookie

Omg Wow geez This guy isnt very smart... Everyone is Injury Prone.. Can happen to any 1 at anytime in anygame.. and USC's success was largely due to what White did for them.. not just Bush.. So a guy that was at one time projected Top 10 coming to us at 40 sum is not to bad a deal.. TY COME AGAIN!!
Old 05-03-2006, 03:41 PM   #69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
Comparing Leinart to Young is like comparing Tom Brady to Michael Vick.

I'm serious.
Oh..you mean..Matt Leinert is an immobile white QB and V. Young is a mobile black QB..in that sense yea..but to say that V. Young at 6'5 240 is the same kinda QB as Vick at 6' 210 pounds is utterly crazy. Yo..Im noticing resistance to black QBs in the NFL..7 other black QBs were drafted...all of them switched to RB or WR...not even given the opportunity to compete for the job..one of them Was homeboy from Penn State...Big 10 offensive player of the year who passed for 2400 yds and 17 TDs...PROVEN he can succeed at QB...But he cant even back up Alex Smith in niner land..come on..can we talk about this? They were talkin bout it on ESPN last night..we should all be mature adults by now to discuss this in an open forum..

To illustrate a point I still here that V. Young is a bad passer even though he threw for 3000+ yds and had 26 PASSING Tds...65% completion..I didnt know "bad" passers could do that.
Old 05-03-2006, 03:46 PM   #70
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVICK
Oh..you mean..Matt Leinert is an immobile white QB and V. Young is a mobile black QB..in that sense yea..but to say that V. Young at 6'5 240 is the same kinda QB as Vick at 6' 210 pounds is utterly crazy. Yo..Im noticing resistance to black QBs in the NFL..7 other black QBs were drafted...all of them switched to RB or WR...not even given the opportunity to compete for the job..one of them Was homeboy from Penn State...Big 10 offensive player of the year who passed for 2400 yds and 17 TDs...PROVEN he can succeed at QB...But he cant even back up Alex Smith in niner land..come on..can we talk about this? They were talkin bout it on ESPN last night..we should all be mature adults by now to discuss this in an open forum..

To illustrate a point I still here that V. Young is a bad passer even though he threw for 3000+ yds and had 26 PASSING Tds...65% completion..I didnt know "bad" passers could do that.
I have no problem with race, and I think you're being completely unreasonable by showing the race card here.

Leinart has shown he can lead a complex offense with USC's offense. Texas used a shotgun one-read-or-run offense. College stats mean nothing now, NFL CBs are faster and more intelligent than college CBs. If we're only talking about how they're going to have an immediate translation to the NFL, Leinart's going to have a lot easier time than Young is.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 05-03-2006, 03:50 PM   #71
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVICK

Locked.

It's become obvious MVick is getting desperate as pulling out the race card.

MVICK consider this your one and only warning.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »