Home

Will the College All Star Game Feature Be on the 360 this Year?

This is a discussion on Will the College All Star Game Feature Be on the 360 this Year? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2006, 11:35 PM   #25
Rookie

morganic's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Will the College All Star Game Feature Be on the 360 this Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Well if u own the Premium XBOX 360 system u can play the regular XBOX games on there so it's not that bad if u wanted 2 do that cuz the All Star game won't be on the 360!!!But for those of u that want to play All Start game and u only have a Regular basic 360 well ur SOL the basic doesn't play the current-gen disc's like the premium version!!!!So i'd say if u have the Premium 360 and u really want 2 play that particular game get the current gen version it works just fine on the premiun 360 if not buy both !!lol
Too bad Madden 07 for current gen won't be compatible with the 360 because there is a 360 version of the game. Only certain games from Xbox are BC on the 360.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2006, 12:18 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

In the gametrailers video preview of the 360 version. it said that the 360 version had the college allstar game
Old 08-15-2006, 01:13 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chknwang321
In the gametrailers video preview of the 360 version. it said that the 360 version had the college allstar game
Yep, I saw that too. Definitely looks like it is in, but I really don't see how it adds to the game.
Old 08-15-2006, 01:36 AM   #28
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daudr
Yep, I saw that too. Definitely looks like it is in, but I really don't see how it adds to the game.
You can actually see and scout players before you draft them. If you have NCAA this feature is gold. This is the feature that has sold me on Madden, without it I probably would have skipped this year.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:06 AM   #29
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

NBA2K6 for the 360 had this feature with the draft classes. Load them and after the playoffs you could run scrimmage games with them from one on one, to shoot around to five on five. So hopefully Madden has the game and hopefully a combine type deal.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:42 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeTime23
NBA2K6 for the 360 had this feature with the draft classes. Load them and after the playoffs you could run scrimmage games with them from one on one, to shoot around to five on five. So hopefully Madden has the game and hopefully a combine type deal.
guess i missed that or just never noticed it...
Old 08-15-2006, 12:57 PM   #31
All Star

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Well if u own the Premium XBOX 360 system u can play the regular XBOX games on there so it's not that bad if u wanted 2 do that cuz the All Star game won't be on the 360!!!But for those of u that want to play All Start game and u only have a Regular basic 360 well ur SOL the basic doesn't play the current-gen disc's like the premium version!!!!So i'd say if u have the Premium 360 and u really want 2 play that particular game get the current gen version it works just fine on the premiun 360 if not buy both !!lol
I have no idea what you just said.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »