Home

Why I WON'T be cancelling my Madden '07 preorder

This is a discussion on Why I WON'T be cancelling my Madden '07 preorder within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2006, 02:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Why I WON'T be cancelling my Madden '07 preorder

For those wondering why someone might cancel a Madden preorder, there have been a couple severe problems reported with the game: no fatigue whatsovever and classic hall of fame players showing up in franchise/superstar games. Many players won't care about the problems, however lots of the loyal core followers of Madden will be severely disappointed, and will cancel pre-orders.

I'd cancel my preorder but I got in on the EA store price slip up for a $39.99 copy of the '07 Hall of Fame edition; HELLO EBAY :y4:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2006, 02:54 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Why I WON'T be cancelling my Madden '07 preorder

Im a "core" gamer. I like my madden perfect and when stats are wrong or problems like that happen it does not go well with me. But im not gonna cancel my pre order because if it has those bugs i can just return it.....They will give me my money back. Its not like im stuck with it.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:58 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Are you sure you could return it Bowlerguy? Most places where I get games say that they will accept an exchange for the same game only. Where do you shop for software?
Old 08-16-2006, 03:00 PM   #4
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

Here's why I wont cancel my preorder:
1) I'm not into Franchise and Dynasty mode.
2) It's the only NFL product out there - there are no alternatives and this isn't a game breaker to me since I don't care about the HOF stuff.

Fatigue however........I'm pissed off about IF TRUE but it's still not a game breaker for me since it will be a level playing field for both sides of the ball but it is very very poor if this isn't in here - seriously, it was in the POS 06 360 version - I mean come on!

Last edited by MaddenMan; 08-16-2006 at 03:07 PM.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:04 PM   #5
Rookie

TheDNA's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foddzy
Are you sure you could return it Bowlerguy? Most places where I get games say that they will accept an exchange for the same game only. Where do you shop for software?
Lol that's fine, when they give you the same game in new wrapping just bring it to walmart without a receipt and get a cash refund, haha.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2006, 03:05 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 14

Where have these problems been reported, and for what console?
Old 08-16-2006, 03:08 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foddzy
Ya i returned a pre ordered game there. I cant remember what it was. It was at gamestop.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:12 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 2

No fatigue??? Talk about a serious step backwards. They just want to make sure the star players stay in for the casual-playing twats who get a kick out of throwing bombs to CHad Johnson all game. Terrible.

Is this just on the 360 or current gen?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »