Home

MM user has the 360 version with a working fatigue interface. Pic included..

This is a discussion on MM user has the 360 version with a working fatigue interface. Pic included.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2006, 08:48 PM   #33
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18
Re: MM user has the 360 version with a working fatigue interface. Pic included..

Is it possible that this is a glitch in reverse? That fatigue not working is part of the code of the game for some odd reason and this guy got a version with a glitch, but it just happens that the glitch actually makes fatigue work? Don't know why this would be the case but I guess it might be a possibility.
Old 08-20-2006, 08:49 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: MM user has the 360 version with a working fatigue interface. Pic included..

Is demos out in the stores, maybe it's from a demo at walmart or something.
Old 08-20-2006, 08:52 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
LOL...Already tried it, didn't work..
if it starts to smell like bulls**t and it starts to look like bulls**t it just might be bulls**t.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2006, 09:17 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 12

someone who can post over there, ask him to post more pics.
Old 08-20-2006, 09:55 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I'm sorry, this guy is a Bull$hiter, in one of the screen he looks like he playing NCAA...
i dont know. but the pic that was posted with the fatigue bars was NFL, not NCAA. you can see the falcons logo in the middle of the field, and then once you figure that out, you can read the players... m.vick.. w.dunn...b.finnerin...m.jenkins....ect. Thats def a MADDEN game. who knows if its 07, but. it is madden.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:40 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

If the fatigue works for him, then it'll work for all. If indeed this is Madden 2007 for the Xbox 360, then he must've done something very specific that toggle the fatigue to work. There aren't multiple codes to this game.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:47 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Now that I've investigated that picture that guy posted, I'm not too sure this isn't last year's version of Madden for the Xbox 360. Nothing from the picture proves that it's 07.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:55 PM   #40
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueballs
Now that I've investigated that picture that guy posted, I'm not too sure this isn't last year's version of Madden for the Xbox 360. Nothing from the picture proves that it's 07.
I'm conficed it's a fake...
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »