Home

Everyone Read!!!!!!!! You Will be happy..(MUST READ)

This is a discussion on Everyone Read!!!!!!!! You Will be happy..(MUST READ) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 02:38 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Everyone Read!!!!!!!! You Will be happy..(MUST READ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
False advertising, FF.

I read this thread, and I'm not happy.
Gee Sully i'm shocked you didn't ask for a refund.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2006, 02:41 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4

I was going to post a snarky comment earlier hehe! Hope I don't get in trouble

Old 08-27-2006, 02:45 PM   #27
Rookie

Pasdabru's Arena

OVR: 2

Is it possible this may only work in play now and not in franchise. I can't recall if you could turn fatigue off in the old versions for franchise, thought it was always greyed out. If so possibly regardless of what you set it to on the 360 that fatigue is always on in franchise mode - (being that there isn't a seperate settings menu in the franchise it couldn't be greyed out for all modes and just ignores the on/off for fatigue in franchise games). Anyone else had success with this method in play now? Just taking a stab in the dark here as since I'm sure he didn't make up the fact that it worked for him??? Gonna give it try myself here in a minute. Maybe if EA put as much time as we all do trying to work around their glitches we'd have a patch by now!!
Old 08-27-2006, 02:48 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Count me among those who have tried this and are not seeing any difference. I'm trying it in my franchise mode, too, just so you know.

Just ran the ball with McGahee 10 straight times...and he sayed on the field.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:54 PM   #29
Rookie

croc500's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasdabru
Is it possible this may only work in play now and not in franchise. I can't recall if you could turn fatigue off in the old versions for franchise, thought it was always greyed out. If so possibly regardless of what you set it to on the 360 that fatigue is always on in franchise mode - (being that there isn't a seperate settings menu in the franchise it couldn't be greyed out for all modes and just ignores the on/off for fatigue in franchise games). Anyone else had success with this method in play now? Just taking a stab in the dark here as since I'm sure he didn't make up the fact that it worked for him??? Gonna give it try myself here in a minute. Maybe if EA put as much time as we all do trying to work around their glitches we'd have a patch by now!!
nope no luck here in play now mode either. Now I was thinking if maybe the difficulty level had any effect. I tried it with all pro, has anyone tried with all madden?
Old 08-27-2006, 03:03 PM   #30
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

weired, I did it and it worked this morning, I'm going to back track what I did and see what happened, maybe I did somthing else and didn't notice it, I'll be back after I check again.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-27-2006, 03:12 PM   #31
Rookie

Pasdabru's Arena

OVR: 2

Ok here's what happened when I tried in Play Now mode... Started with the settings he listed with fatigue off. Ran Cadillac Williams non-stop for two drives never subbed out.... Then I paused and switched fatigue on. On the 3rd carry after changing it back to on Pittman was auto subbed for Cadillac... Not sure if that helps figure anything out - but with the auto sub out at 99 I and Fatigue on I saw my first every auto sub occur.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2006, 03:16 PM   #32
GOP
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
False advertising, FF.

I read this thread, and I'm not happy.
I hope you are joking, because that would be a little petty. I am sure he is just trying to find a work-around at all costs and thought he had stumbled onto something. Just keep trying to find ways to improve the experience until the patch surfaces.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »