Home

How do you manual draft in Madden 360?

This is a discussion on How do you manual draft in Madden 360? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2006, 11:46 AM   #1
Rookie

audiecu's Arena

OVR: 2
How do you manual draft in Madden 360?

I have my draft class imported to Madden 360, when I get into the NFL Draft all I get is the "sim" as to simulating my draft. I do not want to do that of course because I'd like to pick my own player. How do you manually draft your own player in Madden 360? What button do you use or how can I do this? Any help is much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2006, 11:49 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: How do you manual draft in Madden 360?

you basically let the draft run until it is your turn in the order to pick. i think one of the bumpers lets you speed up the cpu's picks so that it will get to your turn faster. by the way, when you imported the ncaa class, did you have all of your classes showing?? I simmed 30 years of ncaa to my memory card but when it shows me the number of classes to import to madden, i can only see class 29 through 38.
Old 08-27-2006, 11:52 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: How do you manual draft in Madden 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiecu
I have my draft class imported to Madden 360, when I get into the NFL Draft all I get is the "sim" as to simulating my draft. I do not want to do that of course because I'd like to pick my own player. How do you manually draft your own player in Madden 360? What button do you use or how can I do this? Any help is much appreciated.
Go to Franchise options and you will find about 6 items that are default to CPU control, one of them is the draft.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »